Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare and Taxes>How To Figure For Taxes Tom
care-care 09:35 AM 01-15-2012
I dont hire a person to come into my house to clean my carpets. I own a machine and do it myself.. After a baby with major reflux I spend alot of time cleaning all my carpet from puke stains etc. Now it was not primarly buisness because we track stuff in also. I just wonder how i should put the time into mmk for that? Half? quarter?
I had the week off from kids that week and I did a whole house cleaning of carpets to wood work to windows etc.. Hours worked ?? to many to be counted I was making use of my week off. so would be be unreasonable to log like * hours into for cleaning that week for stuff? I cleaned really every day for 4-7 hours each
MissAnn 03:01 PM 01-15-2012
Originally Posted by care-care:
I dont hire a person to come into my house to clean my carpets. I own a machine and do it myself.. After a baby with major reflux I spend alot of time cleaning all my carpet from puke stains etc. Now it was not primarly buisness because we track stuff in also. I just wonder how i should put the time into mmk for that? Half? quarter?
I had the week off from kids that week and I did a whole house cleaning of carpets to wood work to windows etc.. Hours worked ?? to many to be counted I was making use of my week off. so would be be unreasonable to log like * hours into for cleaning that week for stuff? I cleaned really every day for 4-7 hours each
Go to accouting and billing, then Time Space Percentage, then to Time-other activities. Click on "Add entry" and then enter it. The time would go under cleaning.
TomCopeland 07:26 AM 01-16-2012
Originally Posted by care-care:
If you were not in business, how much time would you be spending cleaning your carpet or house cleaning? Then compare this with how much time you spend on these activities now that you are in business. You can count the difference between these two numbers. Let's say before your business began it was 1 hour a month carpet cleaning and after your business began it was 5 hours a month. Count 4 hours of business time. Keep a record showing that you also worked the personal hour.
Tags:time space percentage
Reply Up