Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>For Those Who Use Minute Menu...
Lilbutterflie 07:21 AM 02-17-2011
My free trail is over in a couple of days, and I'm about the purchase the software (Kids Pro version for home daycares).

My only hesitation is this: what happens if my computer crashes or gets a virus and the operating system has to be re-installed. This means that minute menu will have to be re-installed. Does Minute Menu back up your data? I'm worried about using it, but losing all of my important info if my computer takes a nosedive.
SilverSabre25 08:11 AM 02-17-2011
Originally Posted by Lilbutterflie:
My free trail is over in a couple of days, and I'm about the purchase the software (Kids Pro version for home daycares).

My only hesitation is this: what happens if my computer crashes or gets a virus and the operating system has to be re-installed. This means that minute menu will have to be re-installed. Does Minute Menu back up your data? I'm worried about using it, but losing all of my important info if my computer takes a nosedive.
AFAIK most of the data is actually stored online, not on your computer.
daycare 08:20 AM 02-17-2011
you can access all of your MMK info from any computer. again like silversaber said its online program and is not stored to your computer...

Also, get into the habit of doing a monthly back up of all of your data. The best thing you can do to save yourself a headache and heartache...
blueclouds29 08:56 AM 02-17-2011
I just downloaded a free trial of Minute Menu and it looks awesome! I hope it will save me a lot of time and paper work! Thanks for mentioning it :-)
Tags:minute menu kids, mmk
Reply Up