Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Calgon Take Me Away..........
sharlan 08:06 AM 08-17-2011
I can tell it's going to be one of those days, already. 3 yo came in full of vinegar this morning.

He ran upstairs and woke up my 4 yo because the 4 yo, who was sleeping, wanted to play skateboards. 4 yo wanted to sleep.

He woke up grandpa, not a good thing in the morning.

Mommie #2 got something on her shirt, found a nice clean one in my closet. Of course, she didn't find her nice, clean shirt that was hanging in the laundry room.

He jumped off the top of the sofa, definitely not allowed.

Small battle over the skateboards as the 4 yo doesn't want to share them. They belong to 3 yo. Told 4 yo to share.

He wanted ice cream for breakfast, not happening. He MIGHT get whipped cream on his waffle (didn't). This morning, it's Eggos or "sugar coated glucose balls", which isn't happening, either.

Now, he's poking his sister in the "bunnies" with his fork. Yes, she has the cutest, chubbiest bottom end, but doesn't appreciate the poking.

Now, he can't eat his breakfast because he's too sick and going to "throw up on the table".

It's ony 8 AM, I have 8 1/2 hours to go.
sharlan 08:08 AM 08-17-2011
I forgot to add, on top of my 3 yo being in a mood, SIL #1 overslept this morning. He didn't have time to clean the upstairs litter box or unload the dishwasher that he does for me every morning.
sharlan 08:25 AM 08-17-2011
He just went in to go potty, came back out with "soap" all over his hands. I put a Lysol toilet bowl cleaner on the inside of the toilet last night. Of course, he has to check it out.

I think we are loading up and heading to the zoo.
godiva83 08:30 AM 08-17-2011
Lol... Maybe you can see if the zoo is open to the idea of introducing a new exhibit (daycare kids gone wild) I am sure they have room. Joking, enjoy your trip- it is so nice to get out of the house with the kiddies
Sugar Magnolia 11:15 AM 08-17-2011
Drawing the bath water and dropping in a heaping helping of Calgon....off you go! The kids will be fine locked in the monkey exhibit at the zoo.
sharlan 06:51 PM 08-17-2011
I am headed to the bath shortly.............think my gd will let me use her new iPAD while soaking?????????

Daddy #2 cooked most of dinner tonight, while the mommies fingerpainted with the angels. I made the salad.

Now daddies #1 and #2, mommie #2, and the 3 littles are playing in the pool.
Tags:calgon, relaxing, vent
Reply Up