Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Re-Play Dishes
bklsmum 05:51 AM 10-01-2015
I LOVE THEM! They are made from recycled milk jugs so they are environmentally friendly and they are so easy to clean and the perfect size for the dck's! The prices are pretty great too for how sturdy they are. They have a bunch of colors too which I like because I give each of my DCK's their own color of everything. I got some of them at Walmart and some at Amazon and I just put in a big order for more on their website. Anyone else use them?
jenboo 06:11 AM 10-01-2015
I love them!!! My plates did get a little warped after washing but nothing major.
bklsmum 06:19 AM 10-01-2015
Originally Posted by jenboo:
I love them!!! My plates did get a little warped after washing but nothing major.
I use the divided plates but haven't had an issue. I handwash or top rack dishwash them.
littletots 01:29 PM 10-01-2015
We are required to have plates with separate compartments. I use The entire line of products.
bklsmum 02:38 PM 10-01-2015
Originally Posted by littletots:
We are required to have plates with separate compartments. I use The entire line of products.
I have the divided plates, bowls and utensils in 9 colors. I just ordered the sippy cups and the utensil sets for 11 colors and the plates and bowls for 2 of the colors I didn't have.
Baby lady 07:27 AM 10-03-2015
I hadn't seen these before, thank you!

I like to color coordinate/color code my kids stuff, too
Josiegirl 07:35 AM 10-03-2015
I looked on walmart online and they said they were no longer available?
They're really cute and look so easy to use.
bklsmum 07:47 AM 10-03-2015
Originally Posted by Josiegirl:
I looked on walmart online and they said they were no longer available?
They're really cute and look so easy to use.
I bought them in the store at Walmart and then I went on the replay website which is www.re-play.com and got the rest of what I wanted. Prices are the same and shipping is low.
Baby lady 07:48 AM 10-03-2015
I googled it

http://re-play.com/collections

littletots, why are you required to use divided plates, what's the reasoning there? Just curiousness..
Josiegirl 08:56 AM 10-03-2015
Cool, just checked store locations from those last links and they do have them at a Walmart supercenter 18 miles away. I have to plan a trip.
littletots 11:45 AM 10-03-2015
Originally Posted by Baby lady:
I googled it

http://re-play.com/collections

littletots, why are you required to use divided plates, what's the reasoning there? Just curiousness..
My license requirements. It's to help children feeding themselves. And we're asked to not mix foods. Ex instead of casserole serve fruit, veggie, protein, grain in separate compartments.
Josiegirl 10:54 AM 10-04-2015
I bought some today and I really like them! They're deeper than I thought(a good thing) and beautiful colors. Now when the little ones bring their dishes away from the table, all their food shouldn't be rolling onto the floor. I took the last 3 sets WalMart had but it gives me 9 plates, which is great!!
Thank you! I'm so glad you shared this with us.
Reply Up