Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Selling My Business And My House
Neekie 07:58 AM 11-17-2014
I am retiring in a year to a year and a half and am planning on selling my house and moving out of state. My house is set up so that I have my day care on the second floor and we live on the main floor. Now the second floor is exclusively day care. It has its own kitchen complete with full size refrigerator and stove and a full bathroom. It has two large playrooms and another room that I use for a nursery for the cribs. It also has a small room that I use for an office...perfect size for an office. It has two sets of stairs...one in the front of the house going right down to the front door and one in the back of the house going down to my private kitchen area which has patio doors leading outside onto a deck. I have a very, nice well equipped playground that is completely fenced in. I would like to sell this house as a residence/day care center. I would sell the day care fully equipped with shelving, tables and chairs, toys, educational equipment, baby furnishings including cribs, strollers, high chairs, play yards and more plus a fully equipped kitchen. I would even include all the puzzles, books, and art and craft supplies. All of my equipment is in excellent shape and clean and a lot of things are brand new. I just bought brand new cribs and high chairs. Somebody could move in and and have a day care that is completely set up and ready to go. What do you ladies think? Would it sell? Or should I sell the business equipment separate from the house?
Up