Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Finally Decided To Have A Fence Installed
Little People 04:45 AM 03-14-2011
Some of you may remember me saying I did not want a fence because I loved the look of my home and yard. I took a sweet 14mt old and he moves quick. So I called 5 fence companies and got bids. WOW!! The first one was really nice and gave a pretty good bid the other 4 were double. We went with the first guy. They came out and had my chain link fence installed in 3 days!!

So Saturday my husband and I headed for Toys R Us and had a budget, well I blew that budget and went WAY WAY WAY over. lol. All I could see was the children sitting with that Toys R Us book and remembering all those sweet faces and how much time they took to decide what they would like.

Here is what they wanted, STEP2 Naturally Playful Picnic Table with Umbrella, LITTLE TYKES Home & Garden Playhouse, LITTLE TYKES Swing Along Castle, LITTLE TYKES TotSports Easy Score Basketball . So went bought ALL OF IT and I also got 4 Fisher Price Bubble Mowers, 6 balls, 2 Golf Sets, 2 gallons of bubbles, sidewalk chalk.

We got it all loaded in the VAN withour removing ANY carseats!!! We got home at 10:00am and started putting everything together, THAT was a job!! The final outcome.....I spent way to much money, my back is hurting....but when I see the look on my dck's faces today it will be all worth it!! I love these children so much, sometimes I forget their not mine, but I am soooo blessed for my wonderful daycare parents allowing me to share the joys, happiness and even tears sometimes with their children everday!!

I am really happy I decided to have the fence installed and it looks better than I thought!!
TBird 04:58 AM 03-14-2011
Congrats on that fence! I'm like you...I'd rather not have one but "the powers that be" may have different ideas. Just waiting to hear. You must live in a warm climate to have already installed one this time of year....it's still COLD here!
MommyMuffin 05:04 AM 03-14-2011
Congrats!! That is awesome and a tax write off I think!! Also some parents prefer daycares with fences I think. I get asked that sometimes.
One of the first things I got for my daycare was a fence. I love mine!! I got a wood fence because the neighbors behind me have a little dog that they let run all over the place.

The neighbors also have a huge rainbow play set that the kids call "the park." I have a tiny 2 swings and 1 slide playset.

I bet your kids will have an awesome time today.
Little People 05:07 AM 03-14-2011
Originally Posted by MommyMuffin:
Congrats!! That is awesome and a tax write off I think!! Also some parents prefer daycares with fences I think. I get asked that sometimes.
One of the first things I got for my daycare was a fence. I love mine!! I got a wood fence because the neighbors behind me have a little dog that they let run all over the place.

The neighbors also have a huge rainbow play set that the kids call "the park." I have a tiny 2 swings and 1 slide playset.

I bet your kids will have an awesome time today.
Mine is on the side of my house and a wood fence would of looked bad. And it is raining today, but the rest of the week it will be about 65/70
Little People 05:56 AM 03-17-2011
It is going to be 70 today!! We will be outside most of the day! YEAH for warm weather!!
Tags:fence
Reply Up