Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Grrrrrr....(Vent)
nicslittlebugs 01:34 PM 06-01-2011
ok so today was supposed to be my first inspection ever...my fire safety inspection....the inspector was supposed to be here between 12-12:30......I have been driving myself crazy over all of this...and couldnt wait to at least have one inspection under my belt. Well here we are at 4:32 and he is a no show and a no call!! grrrrrr anyone else have an experience like this?

This daycare has been months in the making and it is my dream....I feel like im so close but I will never get there (so frustrating) Next Tuesday is my main inspection and I am so nervous for that, but now i have no clue as to when my fire inspection will be

I was going to make a cake and everything for tonight just to celebrate being one step closer....now im going to bake it and just eat the whole thing myself...in bed...LOL ok im not that upset...but i may just eat that whole cake myself anyway!!!
Zoe 02:11 PM 06-01-2011
people are so inconsiderate! I feel for ya! Enjoy your cake!
Symphony 05:54 PM 06-03-2011
Our fire inspections get rescheduled over and over here because our inspectors are firefighters/emts as well so they often get called out on emergencies. It is totally understandable, but still frustrating on our end! I hope you were able to find out what happened and get inspected soon!
Tags:fire safety, inspection, inspection - first
Reply Up