Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>MMK- Submitting Claims??
LaLa1923 06:18 AM 04-03-2013
I'm new to the food program and I'm trying to submit my meals. The date wont go past 2/28/12. ?? How do I enter March meals?? Also, is there an area where I can review all meals that I input before I submit? After I input the meals can I ever edit them or delete one?? Help!! ty!!
mema 07:01 AM 04-03-2013
Have you submitted the Feb claim? I can't go on to the next month until I've submitted the previous months claim.
mema 07:07 AM 04-03-2013
Forgot to add.....if you are on the main screen and go into reports, claim information and then claimed foods and attendance and you can adjust the date. Not sure if there is another way or easier way, that is just the way I do it. I know there is one that you can see a calendar and it has a check mark for breakfast, am snack, lunch, etc, but I don't remember where that one is
Little Star75 08:00 AM 04-03-2013
Originally Posted by LaLa1923:
I'm new to the food program and I'm trying to submit my meals. The date wont go past 2/28/12. ?? How do I enter March meals?? Also, is there an area where I can review all meals that I input before I submit? After I input the meals can I ever edit them or delete one?? Help!! ty!!
Go to submit claims make sure to verify everything, child in and out, meals etc then click submit. Once you submit you should be able to record all meals. I'm not sure if it would let you do the 1 and 2nd since we re already on the 3rd (this actually became effective 1/1/13 that you can't go back) if you can go ahead and enter everything.
Hope that helps
Tags:mmk, mmk- submitting claims
Reply Up