Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Snow Day
BumbleBee 12:34 PM 11-26-2018
10 inches of wet, slushy, heavy snow between 10pm last night and noon today. It's a mess out there. Hoping there's school tomorrow!
lovemykidstoo 02:38 PM 11-26-2018
I think we only got about 5 or maybe 6 inches. They were calling for up to 8 inches. I had one dcg switch to another day because she has 2 brothers in school so mom took the day off. One dad's work closed, but dcg was here from 8 to 5. Of course all the other 4 kids I had today were gone by 4:30. grrrrrrrrr
BumbleBee 05:07 PM 11-26-2018
Shoveled twice and calling for another 4 inches tonight. We got dumped on this go around. It's 50/50 on school tomorrow.
lovemykidstoo 06:35 PM 11-26-2018
Originally Posted by BumbleBee:
Shoveled twice and calling for another 4 inches tonight. We got dumped on this go around. It's 50/50 on school tomorrow.
Yuck! I shoveled once before working today and then during nap time again. My daughter was home, so she listened for the kids to wake up. I want spring already!
storybookending 07:31 PM 11-26-2018
We had flurries and maybe one inch that stuck a couple weeks ago but it’s all gone now, just single digit temps with windchill keeping us inside. I find it crazy hearing about snow storms like this when we have nothing here.. that doesn’t happen too often.
Tags:snow day
Reply Up