Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Does This Ever Happen To You?
tenderhearts 10:54 AM 11-04-2010
Where you have a day that feel like doing absolutely nothing and can't get motivated to "play" with them? I am so tired and exhausted (insomnia the last few nights) I just can't seem to get motivated to get off the chair.
laundryduchess@yahoo.com 10:59 AM 11-04-2010
mine is from an entire different reason,.. yes,.. i stayed up to watch the live Chosthunters episode sun night and am still dealing with it. lol. cause I watched it, then a couple episodes I had dvr'd. lol... Ive been playing catch up all week. lol

those days were made for an afternoon coffee and a couple reece cups. lol

Originally Posted by tenderhearts:
Where you have a day that feel like doing absolutely nothing and can't get motivated to "play" with them? I am so tired and exhausted (insomnia the last few nights) I just can't seem to get motivated to get off the chair.

Crystal 11:58 AM 11-04-2010
yes. I think we all have days like that....just like people who go out into the workforce every day do It's okay every once in awhile....we're not superhuman. As long as it doesn't become the norm, then you shouldn't feel guilty
Lilbutterflie 01:52 PM 11-04-2010
I've been extremely unmotivated all week!!
I only have my own DS and a dcb during the day right now; and it is hard to get THEM motivated to get up and play too! Even when we go outside they find themselves sitting around me. I keep telling them "Go! Go play! Go do this, or that!"
tenderhearts 08:39 AM 11-05-2010
Yesterday as terrible, seems thursdays are really hard for me. I don't sleep well at night to begin with so that just makes it worse. Today I'm feeling MUCH more motivated and perky I tend to hit a "slump" during quiet/nap time so I have to stay busy and not sit or I'm doomed
MommyMuffin 10:24 AM 11-05-2010
Yes!
I have been trying to be perfect all week and so today we went to the mall and played at this little climbing area. Came home and ate chicken nuggets which I planned because the whole week I make homemade lunches. They are going down for a nap soon and then when they wake up we will do a little "curriculum" and then maybe watch Elmo!! Whoo Hoo its Friday and I made it through my first week doing daycare!

So yeah...I totally am having a do nothing day!!!
laundrymom 10:30 AM 11-05-2010
so happy for you Mommymuffin!!!!!! Im glad you had a good week, and you sound much more relaxed!!!!! congrats!!!!! (ps, I TOLD you you could do it! )
Tags:overwhelmed, tired
Reply Up