Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>A Form For Families Leaving?
Crazy8 10:57 AM 08-16-2012
does anyone have one they can share?

I require parents give a written 2 weeks notice, usually they just write a quick note with last day, etc. sometimes its more elaborate. I just put it in the child's file when they leave. If families give me a nice note about how they loved it here I put that card/letter in my interview binder.

Every once in a while I have families who just don't do that stuff and I'd like to be able to have a form just with when their last day will be, the reason for leaving, etc. Not sure what else to include??? Does anyone have anything like that?
Crazy8 06:12 AM 08-17-2012
no one uses anything like this??
Blackcat31 06:21 AM 08-17-2012
Something like this?
Crazy8 12:09 PM 06-18-2013
I never did make one of these.... really need to do that! Knew I posted asking about it a while back, LOL!!! Thanks Blackcat for the response.

Does anyone else have a sample form/letter they can share???
Blackcat31 12:13 PM 06-18-2013
Originally Posted by Crazy8:
I never did make one of these.... really need to do that! Knew I posted asking about it a while back, LOL!!! Thanks Blackcat for the response.

Does anyone else have a sample form/letter they can share???
No problem.

I have actually revised my withdraw notice and use a new one now. Here's that one if you want to use it or alter it to fit your needs.
Crazy8 06:39 PM 06-18-2013
Blackcat to the rescue again!!

That is probably more in line with what I need to create! I just have some parents who aren't gushy letter writers (I like the gushy ones, LOL).
originalkat 11:09 AM 06-19-2013
That is actually a good idea. I think I will create a form like that as well and just have them fill it out when they give notice.
MarinaVanessa 11:36 AM 03-30-2014
I just wanted to thank Blackcat for all of her help. She has graciously shared her forms and suggestions with me while I have updated my policies, forms and contract. I decided to use a withdrawal form as well and used both of her examples to create something for me. Here's mine. Thanks again BC!!
Attached: Parent Withdrawal Form.pdf (180.6 KB) 
Blackcat31 02:10 PM 03-30-2014
Originally Posted by MV:
I just wanted to thank Blackcat for all of her help. She has graciously shared her forms and suggestions with me while I have updated my policies, forms and contract. I decided to use a withdrawal form as well and used both of her examples to create something for me. Here's mine. Thanks again BC!!
Right back at you!

You have been beyond helpful for me too!
Tags:withdraw form, withdrawing from care
Reply Up