Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>You Know Your Addicted This Forum Too Much When
daycare 06:54 AM 05-17-2014
I got to thinking, some of us spend some good time on here and was wondering I cant be the only one that does this..

Lets start a fun page....you know your addicted to this forum when:

Every time you try to go to your bank account or email you keep typing daycare.com in the address bar..

You start talking to you family or friends and say oh my friend BC or Sugar told me________________. Then they look at you strange.

You start seeing the daycare.com logo on places its not....................scary

what's yours??_________________________
Preschool123 07:10 AM 05-17-2014
Sometimes I spend so much time reading through all the post that I kind of freak out and usually I dreamed the same is happening to me at night....Insane.

I type daycare.com at least 3-5 times a day....

Any problem I always tell my hubby my friends at Dc.com will help me and there I go with a thread.....:
CraftyMom 07:38 AM 05-17-2014
When something comes up during daycare you think right away "what would my daycare peeps do?"
daycare 07:51 AM 05-17-2014
Originally Posted by CraftyMom:
When something comes up during daycare you think right away "what would my daycare peeps do?"
or when its 545am, saturay and the first thing you do is hop on here.... I have no life......lol
preschoolteacher 09:08 AM 05-17-2014
When you've checked for new posts three times during nap time already... And the kids have only been asleep 30 minutes.
NightOwl 09:50 AM 05-17-2014
When you have a dc.com short cut on the home screen of your smart phone. No laptop needed!
Laurel 12:36 PM 05-17-2014
Originally Posted by daycare:
or when its 545am, saturay and the first thing you do is hop on here.... I have no life......lol
Me too.

Laurel
Laurel 12:40 PM 05-17-2014
When I am due to retire in 3 weeks and I think "But then I can't go to daycare.com?... Then I make up reasons why I could go like "Well I will still be watching my grandchildren from time to time on school holidays and such so that is a valid reason to stay" OR "I've done this for 20 years so I can still put in my two cents and share my vast knowledge."

Laurel
Shell 05:45 PM 05-17-2014
Yeah, I ask my hubby and mom for advice, and then say, "Let me just check in and see what the ladies would say"... and I also refer to BC and Nannyde as daycare royalty, and my family knows how much I value the advice everyone gives on here.

I hardly sleep due to having a baby and a 3 yr old that gets up multiple times at night- sometimes I "dream" I am on the forum, but I think I am just delusional.

And the best of all, it's Saturday night, and I am on here instead of relaxing...time to get a life

But seriously, this website has made me feel that I am not alone in this business, and I love that we are all here to help!
kathiemarie 07:34 AM 05-18-2014
Originally Posted by daycare:

mountainside13 01:20 PM 05-18-2014
When you are hidding in the back yard reading the forums instead of doing yard work while your hubby is upfront working
LadyK8 06:27 PM 05-18-2014
When you're talking to family members about something, and you start with "On the daycare.com forum someone said......"

I mention you guys almost every day. lol
llpa 04:52 PM 05-19-2014
Originally Posted by LadyK8:
When you're talking to family members about something, and you start with "On the daycare.com forum someone said......"

I mention you guys almost every day. lol
I do this too
daycare 04:58 PM 05-19-2014
Originally Posted by mountainside13:
When you are hidding in the back yard reading the forums instead of doing yard work while your hubby is upfront working
lol that is so funny....I hide under my pillow in the morning when I wake up really early and get on here so that I don't wake my husband and child..yes I am a co-sleeper...
Reply Up