Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Logo Design Critique, Need Your Input
MarinaVanessa 06:12 PM 02-23-2018
I've mentioned before about re-branding my daycare. I want to update my current logo (my avatar).to something newer and fresh. I've made different styles and wanted your input. Some have my daycare name and some just with my name (possibility of using my name as my brand).

There is one in particular that I like but I'll keep it to myself and see which one you all like best/worst/could use tweaking.

I want my business name to be a part of my logo and will be using it in everything including business cards, print, website etc so it has to be able to transfer well from color to black and white for print.

So what do you think? All opinions welcome.
Attached: 2.jpg (28.3 KB) 4.jpg (29.1 KB) 5.jpg (40.5 KB) 6.jpg (45.7 KB) 7.jpg (36.1 KB) 8.jpg (21.8 KB) 9.jpg (55.2 KB) 12.jpg (38.7 KB) 14.jpg (60.0 KB) 15.jpg (47.7 KB) 
Michael 06:17 PM 02-23-2018
Nice job. I like #6 and #9. On #6, you could even use one hand image box and use the other three boxes for your three words.
MarinaVanessa 06:17 PM 02-23-2018
Here are a few more
Attached: Logo Choices.jpg (36.9 KB) 3.jpg (40.1 KB) 11.jpg (30.5 KB) 
Mike 07:18 PM 02-23-2018
I'm with Michael here, photos #6 (4th photo) and 9 (7th photo). I guess we both have business minds. I also like photo #14 (9th photo), but it won't look as nice in b&w.

The others are nice, but those 3 are my favorites.
CityGarden 11:18 PM 02-23-2018
You did a really great job with all of those.

I think with the name helping hands there is an expectation of a hand in the logo.... plus it's so fitting for child care. With that said I like #6 best - the others with the hand don't speak to me.

Without the hand and my second choice would be #7 HHC is a nice clean look. With just your name I like the cursive version.
Michael 11:55 PM 02-23-2018
Originally Posted by MarinaVanessa:
Here are a few more
I like the middle one of these three.
Josiegirl 02:11 AM 02-24-2018
Very inexperienced here but I like the 4th one and then the middle of the last 3 you added.
mamamanda 06:13 AM 02-24-2018
Originally Posted by Josiegirl:
Very inexperienced here but I like the 4th one and then the middle of the last 3 you added.
Same here!
e.j. 10:52 AM 02-24-2018
Originally Posted by Josiegirl:
Those are my favorites as well.
Michael 03:32 AM 02-25-2018
Also, the numbers I gave you were the picture numbers when you click on them. Not their order. So; 3.jpg, 6.jpg and 9.jpg
CityGarden 08:53 AM 02-25-2018
Originally Posted by Michael:
Also, the numbers I gave you were the picture numbers when you click on them. Not their order. So; 3.jpg, 6.jpg and 9.jpg
Same for me!
MyAngels 04:56 PM 02-25-2018
I like the one shaped like a house in the first set and the middle one on the next set.
TheToyboxKids 05:15 AM 02-26-2018
I like #6 and the first one of your second post, #6 being my favorite. Although I am unsure how they would look B&W.
MarinaVanessa 10:14 AM 02-26-2018
#6 which most everyone seems to like the most is my favorite also. Here it is in black and white. I think it still works well.
I like that its a home so it's fitting to my family child care home and it still has the hand print which ties it to my business name.
I had a chimney on the house but I like it better without it, and I don't really have a chimney so ... lol.
Attached: Logo Choices (2).jpg (50.5 KB) 
Mike 11:55 AM 02-26-2018
#6 which most everyone seems to like the most is my favorite also. Here it is in black and white. I think it still works well.
I like that its a home so it's fitting to my family child care home and it still has the hand print which ties it to my business name.
I had a chimney on the house but I like it better without it, and I don't really have a chimney so ... lol.
Pretty much everyone liked that one, so ...
show us your new business card
DaveA 12:14 PM 02-26-2018
I like that one the best. To me it looks better in B&W.
MarinaVanessa 09:38 AM 02-27-2018
It does look nice doesn't it
The color one will only go on my website, business cards and social media pages, black and white will be for print so pretty much everything else.

New color palette ... check
New typography ... check
New logo ... check
New website ... next!

Originally Posted by DaveA:
I like that one the best. To me it looks better in B&W.

Mom2Two 12:57 PM 02-27-2018
I like 6.jpg in the first set--the one with three hands. Also 3.pg and 9.jpg.

Some of the other ones look very clinical to me, whereas that one looks more warm and inviting--which people want for their children.
Mom2Two 12:58 PM 02-27-2018
Originally Posted by Michael:
Yes, I am wondering if we are all talking about the same thing.
Tags:logo, logo design, moniker
Reply Up