Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Someone Spike a Fever...Please! :-)
Sunchimes 01:11 PM 12-09-2014
I'm getting over swine flu/bronchial infection. Hubby has respiratory infection. Three decks, one with remnants of bronchiolitis, one double ear infection, and one snot nosed cranky bottom. None are cranky enough to send home, but I'very had at least one crying all day. I keep secretly hoping one will spike a fever so I can send them home, but no such luck. Just one tiny fever......
AuntTami 01:14 PM 12-09-2014
Originally Posted by Sunchimes:
I'm getting over swine flu/bronchial infection. Hubby has respiratory infection. Three decks, one with remnants of bronchiolitis, one double ear infection, and one snot nosed cranky bottom. None are cranky enough to send home, but I'very had at least one crying all day. I keep secretly hoping one will spike a fever so I can send them home, but no such luck. Just one tiny fever......
Be careful what you wish for!

My DCB1.5 was teething last week. Woke up from nap with a fever of 102.9.... He went home but the 20 minutes between pick up and nap, he was SO miserable.

Hope everyone feels better soon!
Cradle2crayons 01:17 PM 12-09-2014
Crying all day = too sick to participate in daycare = they are outta here!
Sunchimes 02:30 PM 12-09-2014
Same here, but no one is quite to that line yet. They play just enough to spoil the justification.
KayB 05:04 PM 12-09-2014
Same here, but no one is quite to that line yet. They play just enough to spoil the justification.
This has been our issue here since last week!
Driving us crazy!!
Reply Up