Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
View Poll Results: What's Your Sign?
~Fire- Aries; Leo; Sagittarius 5 16.13%
~Earth- Taurus; Virgo; Capricorn 7 22.58%
~Air- Gemini; Libra; Aquarius 11 35.48%
~Water- Cancer; Scorpio; Pisces 8 25.81%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>What's Your Sign?
sleepinghart 06:50 AM 05-05-2016
~As a way of getting to know one another better, and because I think it's fun to know people's zodiac sun sign, I want to post a poll on it. The only thing is, we are only allowed to enter in '10' poll answer options and there are 12 zodiac signs...So, I've decided to make 4 options and divide the signs into their element- After you've voted for your element, please type in your individual zodiac sign in your own individual post. ~Thank you!

~Fire— Aries; Sagittarius; Leo

~Earth— Taurus; Virgo; Capricorn

~Air— Gemini; Libra; Aquarius

~Water— Cancer; Scorpio; Pisces
sleepinghart 06:54 AM 05-05-2016
~I'll start- ~Libra here
Mariahsaint 08:14 AM 05-05-2016
I'm a Capricorn!
sleepinghart 10:04 AM 05-05-2016
Originally Posted by Mariahsaint:
I'm a Capricorn!
~...Cool!

"When it comes to professionalism and traditional values, Capricorn is the first. Capricorn is practical and is considered to be the most serious sign of the zodiac, who possess an independence that enables significant progress both on the personal level and in business.
As an Earth sign, for a Capricorn there is nothing more important in life than family. Capricorn is a master of self-control and has the potential to be a great leader or manager as long as it is in the sphere of business.
Saturn is the ruling planet of Capricorn, and this planet represents restrictions of all kinds. The influence of Saturn makes Capricorn-born practical and responsible, so they know how to save money for the future.They are masters when they need to prove that they are right. People born under the Capricorn sign sometimes can be really stubborn. They strive to get to the top only with their experience"
http://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.co...gns/capricorn/
Laurel 10:11 AM 05-05-2016
Scorpio
Blackcat31 10:28 AM 05-05-2016
Originally Posted by Laurel:
Scorpio
Same here
childcaremom 10:29 AM 05-05-2016
Sag
Josiegirl 10:53 AM 05-05-2016
Another Libra here, can see both sides to the point of being wishy-washy.
NightOwl 12:40 PM 05-05-2016
I am very much a Capricorn.
Laurel 01:25 PM 05-05-2016
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Same here
I think I remember your birthday being on Oct. 31 hence the black cat? Mind is Oct. 28.
Blackcat31 02:13 PM 05-05-2016
I think I remember your birthday being on Oct. 31 hence the black cat? Mind is Oct. 28.
exactly!

I will remember your birthday now...

As apparently we're (Scorpios) known for remembering details.
spud912 02:30 PM 05-05-2016
exactly!

I will remember your birthday now...

As apparently we're (Scorpios) known for remembering details.
My middle daughter is a Scorpio (the one you said you wanted, Blackcat). Details are VERY important to her!!!
Blackcat31 03:11 PM 05-05-2016
Originally Posted by spud912:
My middle daughter is a Scorpio (the one you said you wanted, Blackcat). Details are VERY important to her!!!
See? I KNEW there was a reason I was immediately drawn to her.
NightOwl 03:33 PM 05-05-2016
My husband is a Scorpio, 10/28. He's the brooding, moody type.
Blackcat31 05:28 PM 05-05-2016
Originally Posted by NightOwl:
Most Scorpio men are.... my brother is also a Scorpio and very moody

Women tend to be aloof and calm.
sahm1225 06:12 PM 05-05-2016
Scorpio here too and my DH is a scorpio too and he is totally the moody type
sleepinghart 04:14 AM 05-06-2016
Scorpio
Same here

SCORPIO TRAITS
Strengths: Resourceful, brave, passionate, stubborn, a true friend
Weaknesses: Distrusting, jealous, secretive, violent
Scorpio likes: Truth, facts, being right, longtime friends, teasing, a grand passion
Scorpio dislikes: Dishonesty, revealing secrets, passive people http://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.co...signs/scorpio/

~My moon(in my natal chart, that is) is in Scorpio btw.
sleepinghart 04:17 AM 05-06-2016
Originally Posted by childcaremom:
Sag
~...!

Good Sagittarius Personality Traits
"The good news is, sagittarians are one of the luckiest signs out there. If you are a Sagattarius then you most likely never worry and won't ever need to waste your days worrying. You are a very positive person and a great listener. People love to be around your positive attitude and enjoy your positive influence on themselves. As a sagittarius you are also known for your large heart and willingness to give a helping hand to anyone that asks. The positive energy you carry is influenced from the planet jupiter (the largest planet in the solar system) and is responsible for keeping a smile constantly on your face and the people around you." http://www.sagittarius.com/
Laurel 05:52 AM 05-06-2016
Originally Posted by sleepinghart:
SCORPIO TRAITS
Strengths: Resourceful, brave, passionate, stubborn, a true friend
Weaknesses: Distrusting, jealous, secretive, violent
Scorpio likes: Truth, facts, being right, longtime friends, teasing, a grand passion
Scorpio dislikes: Dishonesty, revealing secrets, passive people http://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.co...signs/scorpio/

~My moon(in my natal chart, that is) is in Scorpio btw.

Ummm, I'm not buying the 'violent' one but the rest is probably pretty accurate. I've heard it is hard to scam a Scorpio because of the distrustful thing. I think that is true. I have been fooled but rarely. I am immediately suspicious.

Please don't argue with the above because I like to be right.
Blackcat31 06:03 AM 05-06-2016
Ummm, I'm not buying the 'violent' one but the rest is probably pretty accurate. I've heard it is hard to scam a Scorpio because of the distrustful thing. I think that is true. I have been fooled but rarely. I am immediately suspicious.
Yeah, I wondered about that one too... neither myself or my brother (who IS dark and moody) is violent. I've never struck anyone in my entire life (unless you count siblings when we were young) but otherwise, I've never thrown anything or been violent in anyway. When I'm angry...I stick to myself and others are rarely aware even.

The other one I laughed at is the jealous part. Jealousy is one of the things my DH and I have argued about many times. NOT that I am jealous...but that I am not. Like ever.

He always says it would be nice if I would at least pretend to be jealous once in a while when other women oogle him or flirt but I'm can't. I am secure in my relationship and with myself enough so that I view jealousy as a useless emotion and not one that is helpful, useful or beneficial to a productive and positive relationship.

Are you the jealous type at all?

Thriftylady 06:04 AM 05-06-2016
Looks like I am the first Piecies. Most of the below is true.

Pisces traits

Strengths: Compassionate, artistic, intuitive, gentle, wise, musical

Weaknesses: Fearful, overly trusting, sad, desire to escape reality, can be a victim or a martyr

Pisces likes: Being alone, sleeping, music, romance, visual media, swimming, spiritual themes

Pisces dislikes: Know-it-all, being criticized, the past coming back to haunt, cruelty of any kind

Pisces are very friendly, so they often find themselves in a company of very different people. Pisces are selfless, they are always willing to help others, without hoping to get anything back.

Pisces is a Water sign and as such this zodiac sign is characterized by empathy and expressed emotional capacity.

Their ruling planet is Neptune, so Pisces are more intuitive than others and have an artistic talent. Neptune is connected to music, so Pisces reveal music preferences in the earliest stages of life. They are generous, compassionate and extremely faithful and caring.

People born under the Pisces sign have an intuitive understanding of the life cycle and thus achieve the best emotional relationship with other beings.

Pisces-born are known by their wisdom, but under the influence of Uranus, Pisces sometimes can take the role of a martyr, in order to catch the attention. Pisces are never judgmental and always forgiving. They are also known to be most tolerant of all the zodiac signs.
sleepinghart 06:06 AM 05-06-2016
Originally Posted by Josiegirl:
Another Libra here, can see both sides to the point of being wishy-washy.
~Tell me about it! I'm the same way about being able to see both sides. I used to be a notorious fence-sitter, and still can be, but I have gotten much better about picking a side...of course choosing that side takes an awful lot of careful consideration, thought, effort and the weighing and balancing of many ideas and pros & cons.

Libra Strength Keywords:

- Diplomatic
- Graceful
- Peaceful
- Idealistic
- Hospitable

Libra Weakness Keywords:

- Superficial
- Vain
-Indecisive
- Unreliable
http://zodiac-signs-astrology.com/zo...igns/libra.htm
sleepinghart 06:32 AM 05-06-2016

~With regard to the violent trait, it's true in the case of most Scorpios I know(..of course that's not saying much); they're not that way all the time, or even a lot of the time, but in the right circumstances at the right time, they can be. It is probably not true for you because you probably have other planets, or signs, that determine your violence level or lack thereof in your case...maybe other planets in your chart that directly oppose your being a violent type, I'm guessing. Our personality is based on so much more than just our sun sign...a person's environment, how they were raised/grew-up and of course the rest of their natal(birth chart) influences the personality. Not every trait is going to be true for an individual based on all the other factors that come into play; a lot of times a chart can be very contradictory even...it can get very complex.

~My daughter is a Scorpio and she is thinking about being a detective(as a career); I told her she would make a good one because she is so detail-oriented, suspicious natured, intuitive, good at reading people and because she notices and picks up on things(like details) that other people necessarily wouldn't, and she liked the idea. ~Also, for all you Scorpios- Do you like to read mystery novels or crime stories, watch the ID channel things like that...And do people normally view you as mysterious and tell you you're "hard to read" or get to know?
DaveA 06:47 AM 05-06-2016
I'm an Aries. Not sure I agree with the keywords ascribed to me by sleepinghart's web link, but I'll go with it.

Aries Strength Keywords:
- Independent
- Generous
- Optimistic
- Enthusiastic
- Courageous

Aries Weakness Keywords:
- Moody
- Short tempered
- Self-involved
- Impulsive
- Impatient
sleepinghart 06:52 AM 05-06-2016
Originally Posted by Thriftylady:
Looks like I am the first Piecies. Most of the below is true.

Pisces traits

Strengths: Compassionate, artistic, intuitive, gentle, wise, musical

Weaknesses: Fearful, overly trusting, sad, desire to escape reality, can be a victim or a martyr

Pisces likes: Being alone, sleeping, music, romance, visual media, swimming, spiritual themes

Pisces dislikes: Know-it-all, being criticized, the past coming back to haunt, cruelty of any kind

Pisces are very friendly, so they often find themselves in a company of very different people. Pisces are selfless, they are always willing to help others, without hoping to get anything back.

Pisces is a Water sign and as such this zodiac sign is characterized by empathy and expressed emotional capacity.

Their ruling planet is Neptune, so Pisces are more intuitive than others and have an artistic talent. Neptune is connected to music, so Pisces reveal music preferences in the earliest stages of life. They are generous, compassionate and extremely faithful and caring.

People born under the Pisces sign have an intuitive understanding of the life cycle and thus achieve the best emotional relationship with other beings.

Pisces-born are known by their wisdom, but under the influence of Uranus, Pisces sometimes can take the role of a martyr, in order to catch the attention. Pisces are never judgmental and always forgiving. They are also known to be most tolerant of all the zodiac signs.

~...Yep! Since you posted a lot of your own Pisces traits, I thought I'd add in some that are a bit different this time . But *please note when dealing with the physical appearances of the signs, some suggest you should go by your ascendant sign and not your sun sign.

Pisces man

"Physically he is elegant, lean and has nice posture.

He has the tendency to age before what would be considered a normal time".

Pisces woman

"She has a womanly physique.

She is big breasted.

Her thighs and legs are stocky.

Her skin is silky and her skin is delicate.

Her eyebrows are full.

Her eyes tell of her feelings."

EXTRAS

"Pisces is a refined person.

When Pisces is at ease, you can see it in their face because their whole face is animated.

The body of a Pisces is not as naturally strong as other astrological signs, bodily health is fairly fragile.

It is hard to recuperate once Pisces had fallen ill or has been physically stressed.
If Pisces eats a balanced diet, exercises and gets enough sleep, they should remain healthy".
-Read more: http://www.serendipity-astrolovers.c...#ixzz47soPLciz
Thank you much

PISCES: "Gentleness combined with keen intuition that shows in the soft, dreamy round eyes is the keynote of this water sign. Graceful, quick movements that resemble the fish that represents their sign are common. These natives tend to have a quite charming manner and a lovely smile. Ruling the feet, they often have small, delicate feet, or overly large “clodhoppers.” Their hair tends to be soft and fine, sometimes naturally wavy and most often lighter-colored. Their skin is almost always soft and may tend to be pearl-like. Elegant, flowing movements are indicative of this sign and they seem to appear “small” for some reason, even the tallest among them. Look for tranquil expression, giving a languid affect along with beautiful smiles, mischievous grins and tinkling laughter." http://mysticlivingtoday.com/view_page.php?ID=920
sleepinghart 07:05 AM 05-06-2016
Originally Posted by DaveA:
I'm an Aries. Not sure I agree with the keywords ascribed to me by sleepinghart's web link, but I'll go with it.

Aries Strength Keywords:
- Independent
- Generous
- Optimistic
- Enthusiastic
- Courageous

Aries Weakness Keywords:
- Moody
- Short tempered
- Self-involved
- Impulsive
- Impatient
~Wow...none of them apply to you at all? Maybe your natal chart would be more telling & accurate. How about this...Any of it look familiar(I know it's long, but maybe you can kinda skim through it)?

"You have a strong and rugged appearance, with prominent brows, nose, chin and mouth. You are average height with a strong bone structure. You have fair or red hair. Because Aries rules the head and face, you probably have a distinctive mark, such as a mole or scar, on your head or face. You tend to be quite healthy. You have good posture and a fast, confident stride". http://www.astrologyoftheancients.co...aracteristics/

"In Aries iconography the sign is symbolized by the Ram. The Ram is a very good description of its people.

When it comes to looks Aries astrological signs come in 2 distinguishable types.

The first is taller, lanky or slender, nice shoulders, a pale, translucent tone to the skin and lighter eyes. He or she is good at writing, is not as talkative and is more constant in nature.

The second has red tinted hair, the eyes are darker, is shorter, chubby, tanned/darker skin or easily able to tan with a golden tone. He/she seems apprehensive, mutable and more chatty and less of a writer, but is more adept at business.

FACE/HAIR

The face bears the shape of a triangle.

In profile, the nose is straight and long similar to Helen Mirren's nose.
The lips stick out, either top or bottom.

Hair may have a reddish tint to it no matter what color, may be light brown.
Aries may have problems with hair loss.
The hair is thick and the texture feels coarse to the touch.
Aries man may have a head full of curls.

Aries Ascendant People

The noses taper and jut out just like a sheep’s does. The forehead is wide. The chin is tapered.

The face shape is triangular.

If Aries Rising may be of a shorter stature with a darker/tanner skin coloring.

BODY

Body wise Aries tends to be lithesome (slim) and well shaped physically.

The bodies are sinewy and powerful.

Aries man

His body is long and lean or muscular.
He has slim hips.
He has broad shoulders.
He has high cheek bones.

Aries woman

She also has fit looks a workout body, but her waist is a tad thick.
Her face is solid or strong like Kiera Knightly, a face that would be called handsome. Her face also has rosy cheeks, straight shaped eyebrows and thinner lips. Her feet tend to be small.

EXTRAS

Aries is like a live wire, there is always a buzzing energy about them.

They move impulsively and with quickness.
Aries has gumption and is vital".
--Read more: http://www.serendipity-astrolovers.c...#ixzz47st5Kwux
Thank you much
Blackcat31 07:06 AM 05-06-2016
~Also, for all you Scorpios- Do you like to read mystery novels or crime stories, watch the ID channel things like that...And do people normally view you as mysterious and tell you you're "hard to read" or get to know?
Yes! True crime stories (Ann Rule is my favorite) are a regular theme on my Kindle.

As for mysterious.. I haven't been told that...Im usually described as "bubbly" (which ticks me off ) but I AM told I am hard to read or hard to get to know.

Do you do readings (or whatever it's called ) for people or look up/define their personality via figuring out where everything (stars, planets etc) line up for a person? If so, I'd be interested in learning more about me and where everything aligns etc..
sleepinghart 07:44 AM 05-06-2016
Yes! True crime stories (Ann Rule is my favorite) are a regular theme on my Kindle.

As for mysterious.. I haven't been told that...Im usually described as "bubbly" (which ticks me off ) but I AM told I am hard to read or hard to get to know.

Do you do readings (or whatever it's called ) for people or look up/define their personality via figuring out where everything (stars, planets etc) line up for a person? If so, I'd be interested in learning more about me and where everything aligns etc..
~...Interesting! I am like that too...with crime stories, people saying "I can't figure you out and don't like it"(like I said my moon is in Scorpio so I guess those are the things I picked up from that).

~No, I don't do readings; I wish I did that would be so cool. I just know a bit about the stuff. ..But if you're interested in finding out & reading more about yourself I have some resources/links for you where you can get that information. ~Do you know the exact time you were born & the place you were born(city, state/country)? That's what you'll need...and your DOB of course. Hold on a sec and I'll get those links for you....
sleepinghart 07:53 AM 05-06-2016
~I had to put them in a new post. ..But anyway, here they are. They are free, I checked the links and they work, and you get your natal chart automatically...you don't have to jump through hoops or check e-mails or anything. You shouldn't have any of these problems anyway, but if you run into anything just let me know .

http://astro.cafeastrology.com/natal.php

https://alabe.com/freechart/

http://www.psychicscience.org/astrochart.aspx

--PS- I'd be interested to know what your ascendant & moon sign is in if you find out, and if you don't mind sharing, that is .
spud912 09:39 AM 05-06-2016
Me and my dh are both Leos. Our kids are Aries, Scorpio and Virgo....

Yeah our house is full of strong wills!

Do you all know what your Chinese zodiac is? It's neat to read both!
https://www.travelchinaguide.com/int...ustoms/zodiac/
sleepinghart 11:06 AM 05-06-2016
Originally Posted by spud912:
Me and my dh are both Leos. Our kids are Aries, Scorpio and Virgo....

Yeah our house is full of strong wills!

Do you all know what your Chinese zodiac is? It's neat to read both!
https://www.travelchinaguide.com/int...ustoms/zodiac/
~I had forgotten all about the Chinese zodiac! Thanks for posting the link! ..Will look at it now .

--Leos
"Leo Physical Structure: The Lions have strong features, wide forehead, thick and fair hair, and a rather large aquiline nose. They have a tall stature mainly because of their long legs. The eyes are striking and brilliant. Though their teeth are not very strong, they have a deep, rich voice."

--Also:
"EXTRAS

Leos want to be noticed; they want to draw eyes toward themselves wherever they are.

Leos could excel at public speaking, the manner of speaking is relaxed and unhurried so people take in every word.

People are very sexually attracted to Leos and lust is always a factor in relations with them. Leo would do well, to not fall prey to lust without discernment since it could leave them with a broken heart, when all is done.

Things that will have bad affect on the health of Leo:

Divisive and factious surroundings
Going through feelings of anguish
Love that is un-reciprocated

To combat that all Leo needs is:

Get away from the stress or emotion
Warm affection and tenderness
Being around people who are like minded

When they speak the sound is warm and or deep; sometimes you'll find Leos with a fainter voice or one that has a hoarser.

They have a certain way of getting and keeping attention; it's charisma, but in Leos case lets call it animal magnetism. They have a certain way of getting and keeping attention; it's charisma, but in Leos case lets call it animal magnetism."

Read more: http://www.serendipity-astrolovers.c...#ixzz47ttRnVi3
Thank you much "
--Read more: http://www.serendipity-astrolovers.c...#ixzz47tsvDjsf
Thank you much
Laurel 09:34 AM 05-07-2016
Yeah, I wondered about that one too... neither myself or my brother (who IS dark and moody) is violent. I've never struck anyone in my entire life (unless you count siblings when we were young) but otherwise, I've never thrown anything or been violent in anyway. When I'm angry...I stick to myself and others are rarely aware even.

The other one I laughed at is the jealous part. Jealousy is one of the things my DH and I have argued about many times. NOT that I am jealous...but that I am not. Like ever.

He always says it would be nice if I would at least pretend to be jealous once in a while when other women oogle him or flirt but I'm can't. I am secure in my relationship and with myself enough so that I view jealousy as a useless emotion and not one that is helpful, useful or beneficial to a productive and positive relationship.

Are you the jealous type at all?

No, I'm not jealous in the romance department at all. Other situations like when someone does something that I wish I had done, I feel a twinge. But I think everyone does? Or maybe they don't. I don't act on it though. I congratulate them, etc. In general though, I would say I fall within the normal range as far as jealousy goes. I might be a little jealous but I get over it and no one knows. Sometimes it spurs me on to work harder also....sometimes not,
Laurel 09:39 AM 05-07-2016
No, I'm a Scorpio and I don't like to read crime stories or watch them on t.v. I mostly read non fiction. My mom used to love them. I grew up with a Perry Mason fan in the family. Not sure what her sign was but her birthday was July 3.
sleepinghart 05:49 AM 05-10-2016
No, I'm a Scorpio and I don't like to read crime stories or watch them on t.v. I mostly read non fiction. My mom used to love them. I grew up with a Perry Mason fan in the family. Not sure what her sign was but her birthday was July 3.
(^^bolding^^ by me)
~...Cancer .
AmyKidsCo 02:35 PM 05-11-2016
Mine is too! 11/2.

I'm a Taurus... just a *bit* stubborn.
sleepinghart 04:36 AM 05-12-2016
(^^bolding^^ by me)
~...Cancer .
"Here are six reasons why Cancers are the most intense people you will meet:

1. Control
2. Emotion
3. Loyalty
4. Independence
5. Sex
6. Contradiction
My advice to anyone with a Cancer in his or her life is be to patient, understanding and buckle in for a wild ride."
--Read Lots More On Cancer Here: http://elitedaily.com/life/culture/c...tense/1104609/

Originally Posted by AmyKidsCo:
Mine is too! 11/2.

~...Cool!

~A Taurus Is...
"Patient and reliable
Warmhearted and loving
Persistent and determined
Placid and security loving"

"PROBLEMS THAT MAY ARISE FOR TAURUS, AND THEIR SOLUTIONS

PROBLEM: Having feelings of being used and manipulated, led down the garden path and made a sucker of.
SOLUTION: Realize that your magnetism attracts negative as well as positive influences. You need to choose your friends, not let them choose you.

PROBLEM: Physical things start loosing their appeal, and you feel more and more out of touch with the world around you. You stop caring so much about how much money you have among other physical concerns.
SOLUTION: You are starting to discover an inner harmony that is trying to replace the physical with spiritual. You must let this grow without killing the part of you that provides sustenance for your family.

PROBLEM: Unexplained fear of loss, jealousy and a paranoia that others are out to get you.
SOLUTION: You have within you the ability to not only attract faithfulness, but also the intellect to see what is truly going on around you. You are loosing faith in both of these personal traits. Rebuild that faith.

PROBLEM: Feeling depressed with life. Disgusted and dissatisfied. People around you are little comfort. You feel that life lacks meaning. Easily addicted to physical pleasures.
SOLUTION: Revisit and realize the value of spiritual things in life. Take control of your life by realizing it is not the things in life that are important, but the spirit behind it all."
--Read Lots More On Taurus Here: http://www.astrology-online.com/taurus.htm
sleepinghart 05:19 AM 05-12-2016
Originally Posted by AmyKidsCo:
Mine is too! 11/2.

~In trying to post something different with regard to the signs, I feel I neglected to post enough positive traits about Taurus, so here are some more below:

Taurus Traits
"Known for being reliable, practical, ambitious and sensual, the people born under the Zodiac Sign Taurus have an eye for beauty. They tend to be good with finances, and hence, make efficient financial managers.

Generous
The Taurus will readily lend a helping hand to the family, friends and the needy even if it means that they would have to endure hardship or loss.

Dependable
You can count on the Taurus, they will not leave you disappointed. Their dependability makes them excellent employees and friends.

Down to earth
These reliable and sensible souls are quite down to earth, polite and pleasant personalities. Success rarely goes to their heads.

Patient
Patience is a virtue and the Taurus possess it aplenty. They believe in doing the job right rather than being the first one to do the job.

Independent
Financially and emotionally, the Taurus prefer to be independent and strong so that they don’t have to look for support when life throws lemons at them.

Persistent
Once they set their eyes on something, the Taurus will persistently put in all the efforts to get it. Failures and setbacks rarely dampen their spirits."
--Read Lots More On Taurus At:
http://www.ganeshaspeaks.com/taurus/...-traits.action
childcaremom 06:14 AM 05-12-2016
~In trying to post something different with regard to the signs, I feel I neglected to post enough positive traits about Taurus, so here are some more below:

Taurus Traits
"Known for being reliable, practical, ambitious and sensual, the people born under the Zodiac Sign Taurus have an eye for beauty. They tend to be good with finances, and hence, make efficient financial managers.

Generous
The Taurus will readily lend a helping hand to the family, friends and the needy even if it means that they would have to endure hardship or loss.

Dependable
You can count on the Taurus, they will not leave you disappointed. Their dependability makes them excellent employees and friends.

Down to earth
These reliable and sensible souls are quite down to earth, polite and pleasant personalities. Success rarely goes to their heads.

Patient
Patience is a virtue and the Taurus possess it aplenty. They believe in doing the job right rather than being the first one to do the job.

Independent
Financially and emotionally, the Taurus prefer to be independent and strong so that they don’t have to look for support when life throws lemons at them.

Persistent
Once they set their eyes on something, the Taurus will persistently put in all the efforts to get it. Failures and setbacks rarely dampen their spirits."
--Read Lots More On Taurus At:
http://www.ganeshaspeaks.com/taurus/...-traits.action
My dh is a Taurus and this is him to a T.
Febby 06:43 AM 05-14-2016
I'm an Aquarius. My natal chart, from one of the links, listed my moon as Capricorn and my ascendant as Aquarius.

Whatever all that means.
sleepinghart 08:01 AM 05-16-2016
Originally Posted by Febby:
I'm an Aquarius. My natal chart, from one of the links, listed my moon as Capricorn and my ascendant as Aquarius.

Whatever all that means.
~...Very interesting!

"Aquarius Physical Structure: The body structure of most Aquarius people tends to be slim and tall though the neck can be relatively short and thick. They have an attractive sharp nose and dark-thick hair. Their sparkling eyes give them an appearance of liveliness, but their face can bear a serious expression"

`Aquarius Strength

"- Witty
- Clever
- Humanitarian
- Inventive
- Original

Aquarius Weakness Keywords:

- Stubborn
- Unemotional
- Sarcastic
- Rebellious
- Aloof"
http://zodiac-signs-astrology.com/zo...s/aquarius.htm
sleepinghart 06:18 AM 05-18-2016
My dh is a Taurus and this is him to a T.
~And you are a Sagittarius, right? I thought you might find this interesting !

"When Taurus and Sagittarius come together in a love affair, their connection can be incredibly passionate and steamy, but they must give themselves time to learn about the particular energy this relationship generates. They both have much to gain from their union! While Sagittarius thrives when they’re constantly experiencing new people, places, foods and more, Taurus can be quite content with routine as it affords them the security they so prize. Early in the relationship, Taurus might tend to demand more commitment and stability than Sagittarius is ready to give, but if Taurus can learn to be patient, Sagittarius can definitely come to appreciate the comforts of hearth and home.

These two Signs approach life quite differently. Taurus tends to be sedate and practical, which offsets Sagittarius’s restless demeanor. Sagittarius may have trouble with Taurus’s seemingly dull complacency, and will try to rev Taurus up — which is about as smart and works about as well as trying to spark a slow, steady Bull to action! (In other words, watch out for those horns!) Taurus actually has much to offer Sagittarius, though Sagittarius may have trouble admitting their need for a secure base. Sagittarius can bring lots of fun and adventure into Taurus’s life."
--Read More At: http://www.astrology.com/love/compat...gittarius.html
Kcorson 05:55 PM 05-24-2016
Taurus here
sleepinghart 07:36 AM 05-25-2016
Originally Posted by Kcorson:
Taurus here

~Welcome Taurus!

"Parts of the Body Ruled By Taurus
Neck and throat - On the positive side, many Tauruses have beautiful voices, but on the negative side, they are in danger of colds, laryngitis, sore throats, and thyroid problems.

Famous Taurus

Actors/Entertainers
Bing Crosby
Jessica Alba
Al Pacino
Uma Thurman
George Clooney
Katharine Hepburn

Musicians/Singers
Bono
Stevie Wonder
Pete Townshend
Ray Charles
Janet Jackson
Cher
Barbra Streisand
Billy Joel

Writers
William Shakespeare
Charlotte Brontë

Leaders
Oliver Cromwell
Pol Pot
Ayatollah Khomeini
Catherine the Great
Eva Peron
Vladimir Lenin
Tony Blair
Queen Elizabeth II
Nicolas II of Russia
Malcolm X
Ho Chi Minh

Others
Sigmund Freud
Leonardo de Vinci
Florence Nightingale
Reggie Jackson

A Taurus' dependability makes them great workers. You know they will stick with a job until it is finished. A Taurus can be a very stable factor in your life. If you choose one for a friend, you know you can rely on them. They love to entertain lavishly, but also enjoy their quiet home life."
http://www.exploreastrology.co.uk/Pe...itsTaurus.html
Play Care 09:45 AM 05-25-2016
Sag
Me too!!

My birthday is November 26, it was on Thanksgiving last year.
e.j. 12:25 PM 05-25-2016
~...Very interesting!

"Aquarius Physical Structure: The body structure of most Aquarius people tends to be slim and tall though the neck can be relatively short and thick. They have an attractive sharp nose and dark-thick hair. Their sparkling eyes give them an appearance of liveliness, but their face can bear a serious expression"

`Aquarius Strength

"- Witty
- Clever
- Humanitarian
- Inventive
- Original

Aquarius Weakness Keywords:

- Stubborn
- Unemotional
- Sarcastic
- Rebellious
- Aloof"
http://zodiac-signs-astrology.com/zo...s/aquarius.htm
I'm an Aquarius. I could relate to a few things that were written about Aquarius people but couldn't relate to most of it - especially the part about liking to be tied down by the ankles!
sleepinghart 04:19 AM 05-26-2016
Originally Posted by Play Care:
Me too!!

My birthday is November 26, it was on Thanksgiving last year.
"Sagittarius (Nov 23rd-Dec 21st) is the ninth sign of the zodiac and its sign is the archer. Sagittarians are lucky by nature, so they usually display a cheerful and optimistic disposition. Their inherent curiosity keeps them more interested in what will happen tomorrow rather than focuses on the mistakes of today. A state of constant change is a delight for them. Sagittarians are extremely independent, truly free spirits and yet, they are the nicest of all the zodiac signs. Sagittarians are kind, openhearted souls who do not expect anything in return when helping a friend. There are no hidden secrets to a Sagittarius - what you see is what you get. Creative, clever, straightforward, congenial - all these traits describe Sagittarius.

Parts of the Body Ruled By Sagittarius
The liver, hips, and thighs - Sagittarians have a sensitive liver and may be susceptible to alcohol abuse and hepatitis. However, their love of the outdoors helps them keep healthy.

*Famous Sagittarius*

Actors/ Entertainers
Walt Disney
Frank Sinatra
Jane Fonda
Woody Allen
Bruce Lee
Steven Spielberg
Sammy Davis, Jr.
Samuel L. Jackson

Musicians/ Singers
Jimi Hendrix
Ludwig van Beethoven
Christina Aguilera
Britney ******
Tina Turner
Jim Morrison

Writers
Louisa M. Alcott
Mark Twain
Emily Dickenson
John Milton

Leaders/ Politicians
Josef Stalin
Pope John XXIII
John F. Kennedy Jr.
Francisco Franco
Strom Thurmond
Ed Koch
Andrew Johnson

Athletes
Joe DiMaggio
Katarina Witt
Ty Cobb"
--Read Lots More Here: http://www.exploreastrology.co.uk/Pe...gittarius.html

Originally Posted by e.j.:
I'm an Aquarius. I could relate to a few things that were written about Aquarius people but couldn't relate to most of it - especially the part about liking to be tied down by the ankles!
(^^bolding^^ by me)
~LOLOMGosh. . . Where was that at?

"The eleventh sign of the zodiac is Aquarius (Jan 21st-Feb19th). It is represented by the water bearer. Aquarius is the sign of the future and the water bearer reflects the idealism of the new life the future promises. Don't expect an Aquarian to follow the crowd. They are individuals who like to do their own thing and they enjoy being different.

Aquarians take pride in their intellectual independence. They can be liberal and progressive in thought, and yet still fixed in their opinion. However, they are fair judges of different opinions because they don't let emotions get in their way.

Parts of the Body Ruled by Aquarius
The circulatory system, shins, and ankles - Aquarians may be prone to ankle and shin strains and breaks. Because they are ruled by the circulatory system, they may also have varicose veins and hardening of the arteries due to circulatory problems.

*Famous Aquarians*

Actors/ Entertainers
John Travolta
Burt Reynolds
Lana Turner
Oprah Winfrey
Geena Davis
James Dean

Musicians/ Singers
Wolfgang Mozart
Garth Brooks
Carol King
Sonny Bono

Sports Figures
Jack Nicklaus
Wayne Gretsky
Babe Ruth
Mark Spitz

Writers/ Poets
Lord Byron
Robert Burns
Charles Dickens

Politicians/ Leaders
General Douglas Macarthur
Franklin D. Roosevelt
Dan Quayle
Ronald Reagan
King Farouk
Abraham Lincoln
Jimmy Hoffa
Queen Anne

Aquarians make great friends and even better leaders due to their considerate and caring ways. They may amaze you with their open minded and unusual ideas. Aquarius is the sign of the future as well the sign of hopes and dreams. Their creative thought and imagination has lead to many great discoveries, but often their drive to be unlike anyone else can lead others to view them as eccentric and unusual."
--Read Lots More At: http://www.exploreastrology.co.uk/Pe...sAquarius.html
sleepinghart 07:47 AM 05-26-2016
I am very much a Capricorn.
~...Cool!

Capricorn Body Language(How Capricorn Walks*)

"CAPRICORN~ Rules the Knees
At the Winter Solstice, it is the shortest day of the year. To Capricorn, "It's all up from here"-- and this cardinal earth sign ends up always looking ahead, as these goats make their climb to the highest peaks. Starting from "the lowest point" can leave some of these goats cynical and hard, as they hold on to their gloomy, minimalist view.
As the goat moves ahead, they take their cautious earthy steps, concentrating all efforts in the knees. As these bony knobs pull the body forward, the buttock shifts to the rear, creating stooped shoulders and a down turned head. The stoop makes them appear reserved and timid. The tilted head keeps the goat always looking up! This body seems built for endurance, not speed."
--Read More At: http://www.astro-visions.com/walk2.html

Capricorn Physical Traits

"Faye Dunnaway and Marlene Dietrich display the cold, steely eyes that appear to be staring off at distant peaks. They rarely settle in the here-and-now, rather they aim their attention to the future.

Robert Duvall and Anthony Hopkins project the cautious, tenacious and serious qualities of the mountain climbing goat.

Sissy Spacek and Ted Danson show us that icy glare, as they take their stand on the mountain peak. Once on top, they stand content —until they're inspired to pursue higher goals.

The upward movement of these molds of Earth shape the structure in the face. Note the goat's deep-set eyes seem to be pulled upward by the prominent, bony brow—to aim at the peak on the top of the head.
Below the eyes, the facial plane drops like an avalanche. The large snout droops over the large, thin edged upper lip as it settles the mouth low on the chiseled chin. The broad, high-set cheek bones are drawn down in the center and this gives many of these goats a solemn and serious appearance."
--Read Lots More At: http://www.astro-visions.com/capricorn.html

Capricorn Physical Structure: "The people born under this Sign have a good figure, are beautiful and their skin texture is smooth. They have a prominent eyebrow, thin upper lips and a finely shaped chin. Their height is small to average. They have deep serious eyes, which can sometimes appear to be cold. Their speech is slow and measured. They weigh every word they say carefully. They have the intellectual look of a philosopher or a scientist. Their overall appearance is neutral, sober and simple. They give more importance to practicality and not aesthetics."

Capricorn Beautyscope: "These natives have a beautiful body because of their shapely bone structure, which makes heads turn wherever they go. Their body structure can be enhanced by tight denims and body-hugging clothes. Anti-wrinkle creams are a must for the neck, and so is pedicure for the large feet. Glossy brown lipstick and nail-polish look great on them, and they love the attention it draws. They can sometimes be fussy, but they always look graceful. They prefer to be conservative in their dressing style. Jewellery is not something they are fond of, unless they are family jewels."
--Read Lots More At : http://www.ganeshaspeaks.com/caprico...-zodiac.action
e.j. 02:32 PM 05-27-2016
(^^bolding^^ by me)
~LOLOMGosh. . . Where was that at?
Check the link you provided in your reply to Febby. It includes a short paragraph on Aquarius Erogenous Zones. http://zodiac-signs-astrology.com/zo...s/aquarius.htm

I had to laugh when I read: Parts of the Body Ruled by Aquarius
The circulatory system, shins, and ankles
- Aquarians may be prone to ankle and shin strains and breaks. Because they are ruled by the circulatory system, they may also have varicose veins and hardening of the arteries due to circulatory problems.

As I was reading your response, I was sitting here with my feet up because my ankles have been bothering me all day and they're a little swollen! I guess I can relate to my sign more than I thought I could!
MyAngels 04:14 PM 05-27-2016
I am a Gemini.
Febby 05:35 PM 05-27-2016
Hahahaha, I can't say I'm especially fond of being tied down by the ankles either.
sleepinghart 05:53 AM 05-28-2016
Check the link you provided in your reply to Febby. It includes a short paragraph on Aquarius Erogenous Zones. http://zodiac-signs-astrology.com/zo...s/aquarius.htm

I had to laugh when I read: Parts of the Body Ruled by Aquarius
The circulatory system, shins, and ankles
- Aquarians may be prone to ankle and shin strains and breaks. Because they are ruled by the circulatory system, they may also have varicose veins and hardening of the arteries due to circulatory problems.

As I was reading your response, I was sitting here with my feet up because my ankles have been bothering me all day and they're a little swollen! I guess I can relate to my sign more than I thought I could!
(^^bolding^^ & ^^blue^^ by me)
~Maybe it's from having your "ankles tied together or at least held down"........! ..Sorry, I couldn't resist!

Originally Posted by MyAngels:
I am a Gemini.
~I was just sitting here looking at the poll thinking..."When is a Gemini gonna post?" "Are there even any here at all...maybe not?" ..Anyway, I'm glad you posted! I LVE Geminis!

GEMINI TRAITS

"Strengths: Gentle, affectionate, curious, adaptable, ability to learn quickly and exchange ideas

Weaknesses: Nervous, inconsistent, indecisive

Gemini likes: Music, books, magazines, chats with nearly anyone, short trips around the town

Gemini dislikes: Being alone, being confined, repetition and routine

Expressive and quick-witted, Gemini represents two different sides of personality and you will never be sure with whom you will face. Gemini can be sociable,communicative and ready for fun, while on the other hand it can be very serious, thoughtful, restless and even indecisive.

As an air sign, Gemini is concerned with all aspects of the mind. This zodiac sign is ruled by Mercury, which is a planet that represents communication, writing and teaching others. They get fascinated by almost everything in the world and they have a feeling as if there is not enough time to experience everything they want to see. This makes them excellent artists, writers and journalists.

Gemini sign means that sometimes people born under this sign have a feeling that their other half is missing, so they are forever seeking for new friends, mentors and colleagues.

Gemini is versatile, inquisitive, fun loving and wants to experience everything out there, so their company is never boring"
--Read More At: http://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.co...-signs/gemini/

Hahahaha, I can't say I'm especially fond of being tied down by the ankles either.
~
e.j. 11:52 AM 05-31-2016
(^^bolding^^ & ^^blue^^ by me)
~Maybe it's from having your "ankles tied together or at least held down"........! ..Sorry, I couldn't resist!
Never considered that!

That's probably because it makes your ankles swell!
Jo123ABC 04:55 AM 10-14-2019
Also a Gemini
Michael 09:55 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Jo123ABC:
Also a Gemini
How did you find this golden oldie thread?
Blackcat31 02:41 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Michael:
How did you find this golden oldie thread?
A spammer brought it back to life and before I could deal with them, it had already been on the top of the new post list.
Tags:2016, elements, spammer, sun, zodiac, zodiac signs
Reply Up