Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Can you all believe it's May 1st already??
Josiegirl 03:20 PM 05-01-2015
We suffer through an extremely long slow frigid winter, sloppy slurpy mud season and then poof, all of a sudden it's beautiful weather. The grass is starting to grow and turn green, birds sing early morning and late night. Mud has dried up. Sun's shining. We spend hours outside every day. And all seems right with the world again.
Ok, maybe those of you who happen to live with year round nice climates don't care. BUT I DO!!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!
Thriftylady 06:23 PM 05-01-2015
Yes, just yesterday I was "sick and tired of winter". The past few days have been so awesome!! And school will be out soon. I am so over my daughter's AP classes LOL, somehow they equate to more effort from me because she is a perfectionist and I have to check all her work, meaning I have to do as much research as she does lol.
e.j. 11:21 AM 05-02-2015
I thought spring would never come! It's so nice outside; I need to get off the computer and get out there so I can enjoy it!!
Josiegirl 11:26 AM 05-02-2015
Originally Posted by e.j.:
I thought spring would never come! It's so nice outside; I need to get off the computer and get out there so I can enjoy it!!
Hahaha me too. I ran errands all morning long and took my dogs to the vet. Then I came home and started shoveling mulch from my driveway into my backyard. Needed a break.
Unregistered 12:16 PM 05-02-2015
Our daycare kids have been going out just about everyday this week!!! Bring on summer!!!!😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴
Reply Up