Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>How To Make Room For New Babies!
lovemykidstoo 06:01 AM 12-16-2017
This is a good problem to have, but still really stressful. I am literally full right now, maybe a part time spot open. I have one that's going to be leaving soon (hopefully). The problem is, I have 2 moms that are pregnant and will need care for them. They are both part time. One child currently comes Wednesday and Fridays and the other comes Monday, Tuesday and Friday. I already have 1 full time baby that I took in anticipation of my PITA child leaving lol. Then I have another mother that I care for her little girl Thursdays and Fridays. She had a baby 8 months ago and I thought that baby was coming in September. I asked her about it then and she said oh I don't know when we're going to start him. So I went on with my business. Yesterday she asked if he coudl start and I said no I'm full right now. She got kinda pissy and said that she thought I said he could start whenever and then she said I thought you said you would have room in May. Because I'm supposed to just sit around and wait for her to bring him. GRRRR What do you do when you have too many that need care and not enough room?
Up