Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Kind of a Vent.... :\
cillybean83 05:53 PM 01-31-2011
Does anyone else have a stupid husband?

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my hubby to bits...but I'm really TIRED of Monday morning coming because it ALWAYS ends in a fight. Monday morning is payday (for me), so before hubby goes to work, I go to the bank and cash and/or deposit my checks. When I come home EVERY WEEK he starts telling me "we need $$ for this, and that, etc" and every week I tell him I will have to see how much I can put into "the pot" after supplies, daycare food, etc...and every week he gets all huffy and says but you got paid $x.xx, how can you only have $x.xx to put towards bills.

I mean seriously, if I make say, $200.00 a week, he expects me to clear $200.00 a week! I have taxes to pay, I have supplies to buy, I have food to buy, I have advertising....the list goes on! I'm really sick of being made to feel back about putting my business before our personal bills, if it wasn't for the business we wouldn't have groceries, or gas in our cars, our kids wouldn't have clothes, etc because that's what I pay with daycare money...and if I can't buy supplies and food, I can't open!

GAH!!!
DCMomOf3 05:56 PM 01-31-2011
Husbands can be clueless that is for darned sure....
lvt77 05:58 PM 01-31-2011
You need to do what I did last month.. After a disagreement about something I was so mad I went and had a nice back massage on my husbands tab...lol HOrrible but I was so mad that I needed to find a way to relax and since he got my panties up in a bunch, I put it on his account...
then I felt bad about it later. Had to make him his special dinner....

I hope your day gets better....If it makes you feel any better, I has a Sh**ty day too..................
Mrs.Ky 06:10 PM 01-31-2011
LOL, gotta love them clueless hubbies, This is why my husband has NO clue about the money, I have the bank account, his check is direct depoist into my account, I depoist all my daycare money, pay all bills, food, supplies, clothes, give him weekly gas money, etc. he will just ask for lunch money sometimes he has no clue what we make and what we spend it just works for us there is no fighting over money.
littlemissmuffet 06:24 PM 01-31-2011
Thankfully we don't really have any money issues like that. I pay the rent, the bills, pay for the groceries and all of the "fixed" expenses we have, while he pays for all the variables... like savings, dining out, clothing, entertainment, etc. We have a monthly budget that we stick to, I keep records of all money coming in to the house and all that leaves so we can both see and understand where our money is going.

Laundry BESIDE the hamper instead of in the hamper, trash ON TOP of the trash can instead of inside of the trash can, asking me what his schedule is when I have already written it down on TWO calendars, asking me what so and sos phone number is when it's not only programmed into the phone but also posted on the wall, walking into the house with dirty boots right after I mopped, forgetting the one thing I sent him to the store for but still comes back with seven bags full... these are the kinds of things that cause wars in my home.
dEHmom 06:10 AM 02-01-2011
Originally Posted by littlemissmuffet:
Laundry BESIDE the hamper instead of in the hamper, trash ON TOP of the trash can instead of inside of the trash can, asking me what his schedule is when I have already written it down on TWO calendars, asking me what so and sos phone number is when it's not only programmed into the phone but also posted on the wall, walking into the house with dirty boots right after I mopped, forgetting the one thing I sent him to the store for but still comes back with seven bags full... these are the kinds of things that cause wars in my home.
nailed it!
missnikki 06:34 AM 02-01-2011
How about "I'll do that on my day off." Yeah right.
littlemissmuffet 06:39 AM 02-01-2011
Originally Posted by missnikki:
How about "I'll do that on my day off." Yeah right.

I wish I got a day off now and then! A woman's work is NEVER finished!
Tags:fighting parents, husband, monday, vent
Reply Up