Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>4 poops in 2.5 hours WTD
jojosmommy 08:56 AM 10-11-2012
Kiddo been her just under 2.5 hours. Pooped 4 times. None watery/diarrhea. But none solid, TMI I KNOW. This kid has been sick for over a month with other stuff. Has been off all week just because of schedules. WTD?

I hate being annoying but really a poop more frequent than once every 30 minutes. Seriously......
daycare 08:58 AM 10-11-2012
Originally Posted by jojosmommy:
Kiddo been her just under 2.5 hours. Pooped 4 times. None watery/diarrhea. But none solid, TMI I KNOW. This kid has been sick for over a month with other stuff. Has been off all week just because of schedules. WTD?

I hate being annoying but really a poop more frequent than once every 30 minutes. Seriously......
are they on medications??
littlemissmuffet 09:08 AM 10-11-2012
I was thinking medication as well...

I would talk to the parents about it at pick-up and let them know if they aren't having normal solid poops tomorrow that they will be sent home until they do.
jojosmommy 10:34 AM 10-11-2012
Parents havent said anything about meds. I am going to do what you suggested and say that unless they (the poop I mean) are better they need to be at home tomorrow. This is just too much for me. The kid is always sick. She has a runny nose AGAIN. I am so strict on this issue but I dont have anything clearly written about the inbetween obviously sick and obviously well. This falls in the inbetween.
Reply Up