Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare and Taxes>Minute Menu Refunds
NillaWafers 12:21 PM 09-08-2015
Is there a way to show I refunded money? The two cousins I had I terminated within the first week, according to my own policies I will refund the deposit, which I did.

How can I record this in Minute Menu?
butterfly 12:38 PM 09-08-2015
Originally Posted by NillaWafers:
Is there a way to show I refunded money? The two cousins I had I terminated within the first week, according to my own policies I will refund the deposit, which I did.

I asked the same question several months ago and got no reply... I wound up just deleting the previous invoice and making note that a refund was issued. I'm not sure if that is the correct way to handle it or not.
NillaWafers 03:17 PM 09-08-2015
Yikes. That's definitely something they should add! I guess I'll have to do that.
snbauser 07:09 PM 09-08-2015
When I had to do this awhile back, I just put it under "other schedule C" expenses and listed what it was.
TomCopeland 10:43 AM 09-10-2015
Originally Posted by NillaWafers:

Continue to show the deposit as income and show the refund as a business expense. Put it under "Other" and call it a parent refund.
Tags:minute menu, minute menu issues
Reply Up