Daycare.com Forum Kidacare by Minute Menu Force of Nature Disinfectant HiMama Childcare App

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Old 04-01-2015, 08:18 AM
Daycare.com Member

Default Reminders...

Do any of you post reminders about your sick policy or send home letters reminding parents? Or do you just confront the parents that don't think the policy applies to them?
Today on my dry erase board, I posted a short note reminding parents to please follow my sick policy. And also wrote, following it helps me keep all children in my care healthy. The one parent I wanted to read it didn't even see it and the other parents just had a weird look on their face after reading it.
Old 04-01-2015, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaB'sKidz View Post
Do any of you post reminders about your sick policy or send home letters reminding parents? Or do you just confront the parents that don't think the policy applies to them?
Today on my dry erase board, I posted a short note reminding parents to please follow my sick policy. And also wrote, following it helps me keep all children in my care healthy. The one parent I wanted to read it didn't even see it and the other parents just had a weird look on their face after reading it.
I send out reminders about illness right before and during any cold/flu seasons.

I ask that parents read, sign and return my reminder. (that way I know they read it....or said they did)

Here is my reminder letter..... you are welcome to use it if you want.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8_...ew?usp=sharing
Old 04-01-2015, 10:13 AM
Daycare.com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackcat31 View Post
I send out reminders about illness right before and during any cold/flu seasons.

I ask that parents read, sign and return my reminder. (that way I know they read it....or said they did)

Here is my reminder letter..... you are welcome to use it if you want.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8_...ew?usp=sharing
Ok. Thank you so much!