Daycare.com Forum Kidacare by Minute Menu Force of Nature Disinfectant HiMama Childcare App

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Old 08-17-2015, 01:01 PM
Daycare.com Member

Default No You May Not Watch The Walking Dead!

It's been a crummy day!!! The biggest issue was a almost 4 year old throwing a temper tantrum for over an hour because I wouldn't let him watch The Walking Dead. He was screaming and hitting me, I told mom and she asked if I could put him into room to watch it until he calms down.

I was really looking forward to nap today! Finally everyone was asleep by 12:30, started to catch up on last nights TV show and one kiddo wakes up at 12:50 which lead to everyone waking up. I hate when that happens! So now everyone is cranky because they didn't get a good nap.

My house is a mess and I just can't keep up with all the cleaning! I need a maid!
Is it Friday yet?!
Old 08-17-2015, 01:07 PM
Daycare.com Member

Seriously? Wow...there are no words.

His mother would be more than welcome to put him in a room to watch anything she wants him to watch, at her house, when she picks him up immediately for hitting you!? Wow.. still shaking my head at that one.
Old 08-17-2015, 01:09 PM
Daycare.com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelw2babies View Post
Seriously? Wow...there are no words.

His mother would be more than welcome to put him in a room to watch anything she wants him to watch, at her house, when she picks him up immediately for hitting you!? Wow.. still shaking my head at that one.
I've had schoolagers ask to watch it but never a kid so young. I don't understand why people think my bedroom is free game?!
Old 08-17-2015, 04:05 PM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

That is crazy!! I thoughht it was bad when my sister in law allowed my nephew to watch Breaking Bad at 8 years old!
Old 08-17-2015, 05:52 PM
Daycare.com Member

What in the world!!! I have a 3 yr old DCB that talks about watching The Walking Dead with his mommy. Then he walks around pretending to be a zombie at daycare. Craziness!
Old 08-17-2015, 06:45 PM
Daycare.com Member

I've obviously kept my 8 year old very sheltered ... We've only recently started watching non-cartoon movies.