Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Oh Goodness....Poop Explosion
cheerfuldom 12:05 PM 03-15-2012
My own youngest daughter (10 months) got into her poopy diaper for the first time today and it was every where! I think this was one of the worst poop issues I have seen to date. I pulled her out of the PNP and then realized I didnt even know where to start so I plopped her in the shower and hosed her off. She was howling but I didnt know what else to do! There was no spot that wasn't covered!! Then I switched over to a bath, cleaned up the PNP and about 30 minutes later, she finally got tucked back into a nap. phewwww! I will be shopping for more onesies and sleepers asap....no more shirts to nap in.
Breezy 12:12 PM 03-15-2012
My DS did this a few months ago... Probably right around the same age. He was playing in the super gate thing that I put into a little pen and I was feeding DCG. I ATE the poop though. OMG it was so gross fishing it out of his mouth with my bare hands. Thank goodness DH was here to take over feeding DCG
Oneluckymom 01:08 PM 03-15-2012
Monday, I'm feeding my littlest DKG (3mo) in my lap, other DCKs are playing, suddenly I feel something warm in my lap and DCG is fussy. I put my hand on my lap to see what it is...POOP!! All over my lap and the lower part of my shirt. It all ran out of her diaper onto both of us...UGHHH!!

I didn't even know where to start...me or her first? I started with her being careful not to get poop from ME somewhere else.

We both had to change...lol.
Tags:poop
Reply Up