Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Hobbies
My3cents 11:20 AM 03-29-2012
Outside of daycare what does everyone do for hobbies?

nothing much right now going on for me. I like playing games on my ipad2.

I used to do scrapbooking.
Painting
geocaching
Blackcat31 11:36 AM 03-29-2012
I am an avid reader
scrapbooker (not always active but I hoard scrappin' supplies)
amateur photographer
I make jewelry (because I am too cheap to buy any...LOL!)
I am also a BIG Sims addict (and a little bit of a Tetris freak on my GameBoy..... )
I also LOVE to garden!
blueclouds29 11:38 AM 03-29-2012
Now that i'm prego, have a 3 year old DD and a house full of kids weekly... nothing..
But I used to do scrappbooking like crazy, i used to do molding chocolate and rollerblading. Haven't seen any of those days in a LONG time!! I miss them now that i think of it. LOL
Soupyszoo 11:41 AM 03-29-2012
I go to bootcamp everyday! I've started running again, and take my girls on bike rides when the weather is nice. CO is the perfect state to be outdoors, and when locked inside all winter with toddlers its the first thing I do when the temps rise!
lil angels 12:05 PM 03-29-2012
I have a whole room full fox scrap booking stuff that I always say I am going to get back into using.
We spend our summers at the lake we have a seasonal camp site so we do lots of activitys out there and have lots of friends we have met there to.
Movies are big here we have 102 inch screen and we do movie nights with company when a new one comes out.
I love going for walks with the family during the week when it is nice out.
Oh and I have really started to enjoy cooking it's figuring out what to make that is the hardest.
SimpleMom 12:15 PM 03-29-2012
Crochet, knit, read, and sunbath (just the sun---with sunscreen cuz I only like the heat)

I used to love to play Bejeweled and Rummy 500, too.
Blackcat31 12:19 PM 03-29-2012
Originally Posted by SimpleMom:
Crochet, knit, read, and sunbath (just the sun---with sunscreen cuz I only like the heat)

I used to love to play Bejeweled and Rummy 500, too.
Hubs and I play Rummy 500 and dice games almost every night! Currently we are on a Phase 10 dice kick! Fun!!
MsMe 12:19 PM 03-29-2012
I love to knit and sew.
Ariana 12:21 PM 03-29-2012
I enjoy reading and doing crafts for sure. I would say my passion is home decorating and home improvement. I love changing my home and making it my own.
Meeko 12:35 PM 03-29-2012
I love to cross-stitch and tole paint.

I also love to decorate my home. Currently re-doing our bedroom.
AnneCordelia 12:50 PM 03-29-2012
I'm a poultry addict.

I breed and raise coturnix quail.

In the spring I incubate and hatch chickens and ducks for my aunt's farm (meat birds).

When I'm not obsessing over my birds I am in my garden digging, planting, harvesting, or sitting at my kitchen table planning and dreaming about the spring garden.

I also crochet. Lately I've been doing mitt/hat/scarf sets for all my DCF's kids, my own kids, neices/nephews for Christmas this coming year. I'm doing them all in neutral colours as I don't know what DCKs will still be here in 9 months.
GrannyJ 01:04 PM 03-29-2012
I love to read, mostly romance and mystery novels.
I play Pogo all the time.
Just started a garden.
I say I scrapbook, my husband says I am a scrapbook supply collector.
spud912 01:32 PM 03-29-2012
I love love love to bake!
Reply Up