Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>You Know That Feeling....
[email protected] 05:25 AM 11-05-2010
when you KNOW something is going to happen,... and you can just almost taste something in the air,.... ugh... I hate it.,
Crystal 07:36 AM 11-05-2010
oohhh, not good. I know exactly the feeling you are talking about. I will be thinking of you and crossing fingers that the something is GOOD!
SilverSabre25 08:01 AM 11-05-2010
yep I know that feeling...had it all day today actually. Then the "something" happened...I took Tylenol to try and help this sick borderline migraine headache that's been brewing since last night, and whether I'm sick or it was pregnancy, the act of swallowing the Tylenol made me throw up. Oh look...I feel better now...but i still called DH to come home if he can because I really don't know if it's pregnancy or sick. Still, either way, I'm 10 weeks along now and this is the first time I've thrown up which is a huge improvement on when I was pg with my DD!!

Crossing my fingers that nothing bad will happen for you!
[email protected] 09:59 AM 11-05-2010
I have a light load today, (7) and everyone is asleep, Ive been cleaning like a crazy person!!!! not sure why. I cant shake this feeling. "something' is so much worse than some "thing". you know?
Tags:bad news
Reply Up