Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>Newbie Here :)
Mandy 06:43 PM 03-22-2016
Hello everyone ,

My name is Amanda. My friends call me Mandy for short. My mother was a daycare provider when I was a youngster, and I have a few friends in real life who are also daycare providers . Right now, I am getting my masters degree in business. I identify myself as a cheerleader for everyone in the forum . If my friends have a question, I can ask them to join the forum, or I will ask the question for them and show them the answers

I dont claim to know everything, but I will try my best . Nice to meet everyone
Rockgirl 07:03 PM 03-22-2016
Originally Posted by Mandy:
I identify myself as a cheerleader for everyone in the forum . If my friends have a question, I can ask them to join the forum, or I will ask the question for them and show them the answers
I'm not sure I understand this.

But anyway, welcome!
Mandy 07:07 PM 03-22-2016
Originally Posted by Rockgirl:
I'm not sure I understand this.

But anyway, welcome!
Ill clarify first thank you for the welcome and second, some of my friends are not computer savy, so they often ask me to help them. I recently taught them how to use Facebook. They are also busy with running their daycare, but they ask me questions. Sometimes, I don't know the answer, so I look here
Michael 08:41 PM 03-22-2016
Originally Posted by Mandy:
Hello everyone ,

My name is Amanda. My friends call me Mandy for short. My mother was a daycare provider when I was a youngster, and I have a few friends in real life who are also daycare providers . Right now, I am getting my masters degree in business. I identify myself as a cheerleader for everyone in the forum . If my friends have a question, I can ask them to join the forum, or I will ask the question for them and show them the answers

I dont claim to know everything, but I will try my best . Nice to meet everyone
For a Masters you must have an inquisitive mind. We welcome cheerleaders to the forum.
Mandy 04:24 PM 03-24-2016
Originally Posted by Michael:
For a Masters you must have an inquisitive mind. We welcome cheerleaders to the forum.
Thank you so much Michael . I had a new class begin this week and I love it so far .
Tags:new member
Reply Up