Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Should I Renew
Country Kids 01:11 PM 12-12-2011
Last year around this time I subscribed to Minute Menu. Love, love, love it.

Well the end of November of this year I went on the food program and they use Minute Menu. My question is; the Minute Menu that the food program uses, can you use it also to bill your parents? Is it the same but just with the food program things added to it?

Also, shoud I renew my other Minute Menu account so that I can pull everything off of it for taxes from this year? I really don't want to spend the money for it for like a few more weeks if the other one can be used the same also.

For those that have renewed the one that you pay for how do you do it? I can't find anywhere on it for a renewal.
thecrazyisout 01:19 PM 12-12-2011
The group I use provides all of the ammenities of Minute Menu for free. So yes, I use it for everything, recording expenses, billing parents, submitting food program claims, and now you can use it on your iphone
Mrs. CC 01:38 PM 12-12-2011
In Ohio the program you get with the Food Program doesn't have the function to do the electronic billing. You have to upgrade to do that
Meeko 01:52 PM 12-12-2011
Originally Posted by Mrs. CC:
In Ohio the program you get with the Food Program doesn't have the function to do the electronic billing. You have to upgrade to do that
Same here. But yes...it's all part of the same thing.
kidkair 03:08 PM 12-12-2011
Originally Posted by Country Kids:
Last year around this time I subscribed to Minute Menu. Love, love, love it.

Well the end of November of this year I went on the food program and they use Minute Menu. My question is; the Minute Menu that the food program uses, can you use it also to bill your parents? Is it the same but just with the food program things added to it?

Also, shoud I renew my other Minute Menu account so that I can pull everything off of it for taxes from this year? I really don't want to spend the money for it for like a few more weeks if the other one can be used the same also.

For those that have renewed the one that you pay for how do you do it? I can't find anywhere on it for a renewal.
I'd contact customer service as they may be able to help out with transferring information from one account to another so you don't have to go through the hassle of having two accounts.
squareone 04:28 PM 12-12-2011
Minute Menu can definitely merge the two accounts for you. I need to warn you though that the format and features may ot be the same when you switch to the one your food program uses. Mine didn't have some of the same reports or preplanned menu options that the other one had. For this reason I had them "unmerge" and now just maintain 2 seperate accounts.
Tags:food program, minute menu, minute menu kids, payment options
Reply Up