Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>New To Forum, Not To Daycare!
erinnrichardson 04:46 PM 12-06-2011
Hi there!

My name is Erin and a friend just pointed me to this forum after I had a rough day with my daycare kids (well, okay, their PARENTS). I worked in a licensed daycare facility for two years and I've been running my own daycare out of my home for two and a half years.

I'm looking forward to meeting some new people that are in the same sort of situation I'm in. Daycare is a tough, stressful job, and it'll be nice to connect with others who understand it.

Thanks!

erin.
Michael 06:38 PM 12-06-2011
Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum! I've upgraded your status. You can post freely now.
Cat Herder 06:56 PM 12-06-2011
Welcome Erin!!

Chin up.... Most everyone here understands.....

Stick around, have fun.
Meeko 08:29 PM 12-06-2011
Hi Erin! Welcome!
lisa@tinytots 09:14 AM 12-07-2011
I agree with you about daycare being stressfull. Dealing with difficult parents is extra tough. I have been doing daycare for 20 years and have had many difficult parents! But many more kind and responsible parents. I try to focus on the good. I used to let the 1 hard parent ruin my day when I had 6 others that were great. I've learned to dwell on the positive or I get myself too worked up. What used to bug me alot too was people that would schedule interviews and never show up. They wouldn't even bother to call to say they couldn't make it. That always burned me up!
Tags:new member, ohio
Reply Up