Daycare.com Forum Kidacare by Minute Menu Force of Nature Disinfectant HiMama Childcare App

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Old 11-01-2013, 04:18 AM
Daycare.com Member

Default Dumb Question Here

I got an email from the food program lady & I'm unclear want she wants. She said Your record keeping sheets (4 of them) that were due October 1st have still not been received.

Apparently something was mailed to me & I didn't get it. Does anybody know what she is talking about. I searched the book & honestly do not know what she is talking about. I emailed her, even though I may look dumb, but she she hasn't replied. Anyone know what she is talking about? Please & thank you!!!
Old 11-01-2013, 04:25 AM
Daycare.com Member

Enrollments? Contract?
Old 11-01-2013, 04:25 AM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolconfidentme View Post
I got an email from the food program lady & I'm unclear want she wants. She said Your record keeping sheets (4 of them) that were due October 1st have still not been received.

Anyone know what she is talking about? Please & thank you!!!
Probably attendance, meal counts (served), menus and your formal reimbursement request for last month.
Old 11-01-2013, 04:32 AM
Daycare.com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat Herder View Post
Probably attendance, meal counts (served), menus and your formal reimbursement request for last month.
Does she want my attendance sheets for those months from Check in Kids? She doesn't really say? I'm confused. She said she will not process my Oct claim until she get it.

We have a mentally slow lady in the neighborhood who sometimes take mail thinking it is all for her.
Old 11-01-2013, 04:38 AM

Quote:
Does she want my attendance sheets for those months from Check in Kids? She doesn't really say? I'm confused. She said she will not process my Oct claim until she get it.

We have a mentally slow lady in the neighborhood who sometimes take mail thinking it is all for her.
When I participated I was given hard copies of all forms (asked to continue to make my own photo copies from them) and a complete checklist of what was to be mailed in each month.

Unfortunately, not all FP subcontractors are good at what they do.... They should have come out to your house and taught you all of this in person. THAT is the norm.

I know many use MMK so all of the required forms are simply sent by a click of button on the first of the month. Is Minute Menu Kids available to you through them? From my understanding, it should be free to participants
Old 11-01-2013, 04:55 AM
Daycare.com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat Herder View Post
When I participated I was given hard copies of all forms (asked to continue to make my own photo copies from them) and a complete checklist of what was to be mailed in each month.

Unfortunately, not all FP subcontractors are good at what they do.... They should have come out to your house and taught you all of this in person. THAT is the norm.

I know many use MMK so all of the required forms are simply sent by a click of button on the first of the month. Is Minute Menu Kids available to you through them? From my understanding, it should be free to participants
I'm on the Minute Menu Kids, but do not see where I need to turn anything in right now. I did not get any training, Just a manual & I feel like I'm always missing something. Some days I wonder why I do the food program, but it does help with my expenses..
Old 11-01-2013, 05:49 AM

Did you already fill out and send in the enrollment sheets for the new fiscal year? You have to re-enroll each child once a year. That's the only thing I can think of that gets sent in periodically unless you're still using the paper claim forms.
Old 11-01-2013, 06:20 AM
Daycare.com Member

Is this your first month?
Old 11-01-2013, 06:25 AM
Daycare.com Member

In Nebraska, our "online agreement" paperwork is due this month. Just a 2 page contract about claiming online.
Old 11-01-2013, 06:26 AM
Daycare.com Member

That was my 100th post! Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah! Maybe I will make it into the secret club sometime this century!
Old 11-01-2013, 08:10 AM
Daycare.com Member

I have been on the program for about a year & have re-enrolled my families since then. I cut/pasted what she said I didn't turn in, it doesn't make since to me. I keep going over the manual & find nothing! She one time said I did have a child enrolled for dinner. when I did. Maybe she meant to send it to someone else, idk. I just know I'm not getting Oct reimbursement now. Very frustrating. I wish I knew what she means. I'm online & don't do paper processing too.
Old 11-01-2013, 09:02 AM

From my quick Google search it looks like Indiana may allow individual sponsors to have some unique forms of their own so it could be something like that. I've never had a claim disallowed because of missing paperwork. Hopefully they'll help you figure it out and not disallow your claim.
Old 11-01-2013, 09:11 AM
Daycare.com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyAngels View Post
From my quick Google search it looks like Indiana may allow individual sponsors to have some unique forms of their own so it could be something like that. I've never had a claim disallowed because of missing paperwork. Hopefully they'll help you figure it out and not disallow your claim.
Thank you for looking it up. She hasn't got back to be about specifically what it is she is needing. I went ahead & filed my claim anyway; it's the only way to generate the meals for Nov. I need a good weekend away from this craziness!
Old 11-01-2013, 09:13 AM

Since you are not getting a response from her, call their office and ask to speak to her, if after a day or two you still get no response, call back and ask to speak to her supervisor.

If it is enrollment forms, you can print those out on MMK. My version it's the main page, click "Child Information", click "reports" and in the Child Information report list, there is a choice "Enrollment Renewal Worksheet". This is a sheet that has each child's info, and each of the parents have to verify their child's info is correct and sign. Then you mail it in and they re-enroll the kids into the food program.
Old 11-01-2013, 09:43 AM
Daycare.com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GretasLittleFriends View Post
Since you are not getting a response from her, call their office and ask to speak to her, if after a day or two you still get no response, call back and ask to speak to her supervisor.

If it is enrollment forms, you can print those out on MMK. My version it's the main page, click "Child Information", click "reports" and in the Child Information report list, there is a choice "Enrollment Renewal Worksheet". This is a sheet that has each child's info, and each of the parents have to verify their child's info is correct and sign. Then you mail it in and they re-enroll the kids into the food program.
My re-enrollment isn't due right now, but I can do it now. She said & I quote "Your record keeping sheets (4 of them) that were due October 1st have still not been received." Everyone who is here has an enrollment sheet.
Old 11-01-2013, 10:31 AM
Daycare.com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyAngels View Post
Did you already fill out and send in the enrollment sheets for the new fiscal year? You have to re-enroll each child once a year. That's the only thing I can think of that gets sent in periodically unless you're still using the paper claim forms.
I was just going to say this! They would be due in Oct. I believe. I had to fill out new ones and send them in. That is the only paperwork that I have to send in because I have MMK too.
Old 11-01-2013, 10:57 AM
Daycare.com Member

Quote:
My re-enrollment isn't due right now, but I can do it now. She said & I quote "Your record keeping sheets (4 of them) that were due October 1st have still not been received." Everyone who is here has an enrollment sheet.
your best bet is to give her a jingle on the telephone-
Old 11-01-2013, 11:08 AM
Daycare.com Member

Does ANYONE know what she means by record keeping sheets? I'm clueless...
Old 11-01-2013, 11:11 AM

Quote:
That sounds like something different than enrollment sheets. Hopefully she'll get back to you today. If not I agree with pp who said to call the main office.
Old 11-01-2013, 11:26 AM
Daycare.com Member

We have to re enroll everyone Oct 1st every year. how many kids do your have enrolled ?? by chance 4??? but I agree it is Friday so you need to know now. call the office and talk to anyone you can if she does not answer. Ask what was due oct 1st
Old 11-01-2013, 01:20 PM
Daycare.com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by itlw8 View Post
We have to re enroll everyone Oct 1st every year. how many kids do your have enrolled ?? by chance 4??? but I agree it is Friday so you need to know now. call the office and talk to anyone you can if she does not answer. Ask what was due oct 1st
This is what I say as well.