Daycare.com Forum Kidacare by Minute Menu Force of Nature Disinfectant HiMama Childcare App

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Daycare Menus, Breakfast, Lunch and Snack Ideas

Daycare Menus, Breakfast, Lunch and Snack Ideas Post breakfast items, lunch items, and snack items that are all child friendly here. Each posting should include ONLY ONE meal option. The SUBJECT of each message should be ONLY the name of the food you are describing.

Old 07-26-2012, 06:50 PM
Daycare.com Member

Default Minute Menu Kids Question

Is there a way to track unclaimed meals in MMK? I have been using it for my food program, however I recently decided to take full advantage of the program to try and make tax time easier.
Old 08-05-2012, 05:24 PM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

I mark down all of my meals, regardless of if the child goes over their allotted meals for the day. If Johnny is here for breakfast, am snack, lunch and pm snack, I mark him for all 4. My food program pays me for breakfast, lunch and one snack. I get a letter saying that I was not able to claim Johnny for afternoon snack. At the end of the year, it totals up all meals paid AND all meals claimed.
Old 08-06-2012, 12:30 PM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaF View Post
Is there a way to track unclaimed meals in MMK? I have been using it for my food program, however I recently decided to take full advantage of the program to try and make tax time easier.
I keep track of all my meals and snacks on the meal count page. It makes it so much easier at tax time to have a total of all meals and snacks, not just the ones we are reimbursed for.