Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Toy Supply
TwinMama 12:33 PM 11-13-2014
So...I have a pretty good amount of puzzles and I just bought some Melissa and Doug cardboard bricks, a grill set, and a toy kitchen set. (Still need to buy fake food though)

I'm wondering though....my Mom said I could have some of my old toys that she had kept. It would be helpful, but how do I know if they're safe to use?

I'm talking about things like the older version of the Little People's. I have the hospital and Sesame Street from this list :

http://www.buzzfeed.com/briangalindo...s-you-wish-you

Then I also have some wooden baby cribs and the old cabbage patch playpen.

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73...37c6e02d66.jpg

I think she still even has the Barbie ice cream shop still in the box but not positive. Along with the Barbie Camper, Corvette and Barbie blow up furniture.

Anyhow....are these okay to bring out. All of them are in REALLY good shape.

My Mom even has some of my brother's metal tractors and trucks, and his Lincoln Logs and Tinker Toys.
Rockgirl 12:38 PM 11-13-2014
Ok, this is really weird--I just posted about those very Fisher Price toys on another thread! I personally wouldn't use them. The people are choking hazards (though we survived them!), and daycare kids will destroy them--I wouldn't let them near my vintage toys. That's just me.
TwinMama 02:28 PM 11-14-2014
Originally Posted by Rockgirl:
Ok, this is really weird--I just posted about those very Fisher Price toys on another thread! I personally wouldn't use them. The people are choking hazards (though we survived them!), and daycare kids will destroy them--I wouldn't let them near my vintage toys. That's just me.
I'm actually not going to get rich off them I'm sure, and I won't keep them for nostalgic reasons. I've been trying to find articles on them being a choking hazard, but I've only found a couple of blogs that say it.

Is there a website that I can reference the toys I have for dangers?
Reply Up