Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>The toys they can't do without!
karebykim 12:06 PM 03-16-2015
What are the daycare toys your kids can not do without? My kids play with the cars and the kitchen all the time. I would like to purchase some new toys but would like to know what you think I should get?
Thriftylady 12:56 PM 03-16-2015
Kitchen and play dough here.
Tin Blues 01:41 PM 03-16-2015
Magna tiles. Expensive but worth every penny. Adored by every child from age 1 to schoolage. Played with every single day. By far the single best toy I have as far as play value is concerned.
laundrymom 04:29 PM 03-16-2015
Balls. Blocks. Babies. Blankets. Plastic containers. I save all yogurt, ketchup, syrup, juice, etc. And they love boxes.
Indoorvoice 04:33 PM 03-16-2015
Mine could play with Little People for hours!
Gemma 06:51 PM 03-16-2015
My dcks love playing in the kitchen... other than that I'd say cars trucks and anything they can push around.
Josiegirl 03:26 AM 03-17-2015
Their latest 'thing' has been school buses and the Ty beanie bears. Both were yard sale finds.

Table time favorites are some sets of magnetic dolls(again yard sale treasures).

I also have lots of different kinds of blocks that they like playing with and bringing lots of other toys into, to create and imagine with.
kendallina 10:42 AM 03-17-2015
Originally Posted by Tin Blues:
Magna tiles. Expensive but worth every penny. Adored by every child from age 1 to schoolage. Played with every single day. By far the single best toy I have as far as play value is concerned.
This is what I was coming on here to say. They are mostly played by my 4-year old and up kiddos, but yeh, they are played with every day almost all day long!
MsLisa 10:43 AM 03-17-2015
I have nothing but school-agers (5yr - 11yrs).
The most played in area is the Building area, with legos, lincoln logs and etc.
The least played in is the Art area (cause I have mostly boys).

The most played with toys are:
Duplo (Legos) & Snap Cubes
Littlest Pet Shops
Cars/Train table
Play-doh & accessories

Board games & card games are biggest.
Sunshine74 10:54 AM 03-17-2015
Right now it is those plastic Mardi Gras beads (we have about 50 necklacea) and kitchen containers. But they love Little People, purses, and baby dolls. We have mostly girls right now.
Reply Up