Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>drop-off hour before expected
melissa ann 03:52 AM 04-15-2011
Since about January, 2 of the kids have been dropped off between 8:30-8:45 If the time changes to earlier, mom always texts me. Yesterday, she said her dad would drop them off at the normal time, she had to leave before I open. Well, 7:30, I hear a car door, and lo and behold. The boyfriend (dad of youngest)was here to drop off the kids. I wasn't ready for them. I do childcare in a 1st floor apt. and I live in 1/2 of the house. The front door to both are on the porch next to each other. I told bf that I wasn't ready for them. That mom always texts me if the kids are going to be earlier. He said g-pa said you are dropping the kids off. Well, at pick-up time, here comes g-pa. I told him too, that I was not ready for the kids an hour before normal. He said that he thought he was dropping off the kids, but that bf just left with the kids.
I think g-pa is lying. Bf doesn't like to do much with the kids. G-pa gets annoyed with him because bf doesn't come home in the evening until mom shows up from work, so g-pa has to watch the kids.
TBird 04:37 AM 04-15-2011
Welllllllllllllllllllll...that's their personal business why so-and-so is picking up, dropping off, etc. My door wouldn't open anymore unless it was prearranged. Oopsie! Didn't hear the doorbell....I was in the shower....did you forget that mom needs to contact me in cases of early drop-off??? TOO BAD SO SAD!!!
morgan24 05:01 AM 04-15-2011
I would of sent them on their way or tell him he can wait in his car that dcm said they would there at their regular time and I'm not ready yet. I wouldn't care about all the he said g-pa said stuff either.
DancingQueen 09:42 AM 04-15-2011
I wouldn't have answered the door LOL
Reply Up