Daycare.com Forum Force of Nature Disinfectant

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Old 10-02-2013, 08:58 AM
Daycare.com Member

Default Interesting Article

Is this woman trying to blame her day care for her being an idiot?

I've done stupid stuff before but I own up to it.
jeeez
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/teri-d...6pLid%3D385056
Old 10-02-2013, 09:06 AM

I didn't read it that way at all....

I read it as if she was saying that SHE will manage to make it through all future drop offs and pick ups and handle anything that comes her way since she conquered this little fiasco.

Sounds as if she has never had her kids enrolled in anything and was maybe a SAHM up until this point.... she just needs to figure out which of her "babies" to carry and which to let walk....etc...and when NOT to give the car keys to her DD...

Managing two kids can definitely be tough. When I had my first, I thought having another would be a breeze since I already had one....lol!! Having one is easy. Having two is like having an army of them!

I don't know.... but I thought it was a funny read.
Old 10-02-2013, 09:12 AM
Daycare.com Member

She didn't seem very nice about daycare. Snide, actually. If I ran that woman's daycare I'd have a word or two for her. It is so stupid when people blame daycare for the germs they catch. Really? Well, I'm so glad that the Wal-Mart cart and McDonald's tabletop your kid licked last week with you were absolutely pristine!
Old 10-02-2013, 09:17 AM
Daycare.com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIDZRMYBIZ View Post
She didn't seem very nice about daycare. Snide, actually. If I ran that woman's daycare I'd have a word or two for her. It is so stupid when people blame daycare for the germs they catch. Really? Well, I'm so glad that the Wal-Mart cart and McDonald's tabletop your kid licked last week with you were absolutely pristine!
Old 10-02-2013, 09:19 AM

I didn't take it as being negative about daycare in any way, not even the germ thing

Maybe I'm just not as cynical as I think I am.
Old 10-02-2013, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyAngels View Post
I didn't take it as being negative about daycare in any way, not even the germ thing

Maybe I'm just not as cynical as I think I am.
Me either... I thought her comments about germs (she said while interviewing daycares...) were due to her kids NOT being in care before.
Old 10-02-2013, 09:35 AM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackcat31 View Post
Me either... I thought her comments about germs (she said while interviewing daycares...) were due to her kids NOT being in care before.
I agree. I thought she was calling herself an idiot.
Old 10-02-2013, 10:53 AM
Daycare.com Member

Yea, I was referring to the blaming the daycare for the germs and other moms for not immediately helping her

Tags
article, germs