Daycare.com Forum Force of Nature Disinfectant

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Old 05-29-2018, 12:21 PM
Daycare.com Member

Default Oopsie? Seriously?

I sent the about to turn 4 year old (just potty trained about a month ago) to the bathroom to potty and wash his hands before nap. While we waited outside, I got suspicious because I wasn't hearing the appropriate sounds (toilet lid going up, etc). I stuck my head in, and he was standing on the step stool in front of the sink, pants down, just about to pee on the bathroom cabinet. I calmly (didn't want to startle him), said, "What are you doing?" and he looked over his shoulder and said, "Oopsie" and trotted over to the potty. sigh
Old 05-29-2018, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunchimes View Post
I sent the about to turn 4 year old (just potty trained about a month ago) to the bathroom to potty and wash his hands before nap. While we waited outside, I got suspicious because I wasn't hearing the appropriate sounds (toilet lid going up, etc). I stuck my head in, and he was standing on the step stool in front of the sink, pants down, just about to pee on the bathroom cabinet. I calmly (didn't want to startle him), said, "What are you doing?" and he looked over his shoulder and said, "Oopsie" and trotted over to the potty. sigh

Little devil! I've had my fair share of those types too...

They are always sorry.....Not for their actions but for getting caught.
Old 05-29-2018, 02:57 PM
Daycare.com Member

I've had kids pee in my bath tub and all around the floor(the kind that you know it wasn't an accident).
Old 05-29-2018, 05:14 PM
Daycare.com Member

You have to wonder what goes through their heads sometimes.
Old 05-29-2018, 06:44 PM
Daycare.com Member

Flashbacks

One of those moments you look up and see what is going on, but take a bit to process. Is he? Is he really? Nooooo? OMG he is!

Except mine was my kitchen storage cupboard and mini fridge.
Old 05-30-2018, 02:07 AM
Daycare.com Member

Yes, I've been in a school based program this year. I was standing outside the door and something didn't sound right. Kid pooped in the urinal. So much more effort to do that. Not sure why.
Old 05-30-2018, 02:12 AM
Daycare.com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperth View Post
Yes, I've been in a school based program this year. I was standing outside the door and something didn't sound right. Kid pooped in the urinal. So much more effort to do that. Not sure why.
Because he could?
Old 05-30-2018, 05:55 AM
starting daycare someday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josiegirl View Post
Because he could?
That's probably why. Kids do love trying new things, figuring out what they are capable of doing.
Old 05-30-2018, 06:04 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperth View Post
I can poop in the toilet and I can pee in the toilet.

I can pee in the urinal. Can I poop in the urinal?

Let's check!
Old 05-30-2018, 11:19 AM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

I cannot help but laugh what was he thinking?!

We were outside one day and DCB 4 says he has to go pee, so I say “ok go ahead” meaning go ahead inside to pee. He points to a tree and says “you mean here”?

So funny!!

Tags
potty accidents