Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
First ... 3 11 12 13
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>The FUNNY Thread - What Made You Laugh Today?
Jupadia 04:26 PM 02-08-2021
Originally Posted by e.j.:
That's the joy you're feeling at having dodged that bullet!
I know. Way to say red flag, please dont take me on as a client.
284878 09:08 PM 02-27-2021
My ds and DCB do not get along. DCB pushes ds. I stopped ds from pushing back. I tell him to use his words and tell me what he wants. DS says "I want to push DCB down" I of course did not let him but thanked him for using his words.
DaveA 08:29 AM 03-24-2021
DW is watching our 8 month nephew today while his normal daycare is closed. I had an appointment this morning. As I’m getting ready to leave he starts getting tired/ fussy. I got to use one of her favorite lines from when I was open- “They’re crying! Time for me to leave!” She was not amused.
Sunshine69 07:35 AM 03-27-2021
I was having a sneezing fit. Seasonal allergies. Every time I sneezed, dcb said “Bless you”. After about the twelfth sneeze dcb says “Are you okay?” I said “Yes, thank you for asking.” Dcb says “Do you need a bandaid?” Made my day!!!
e.j. 01:57 PM 03-27-2021
Originally Posted by DaveA:
DW is watching our 8 month nephew today while his normal daycare is closed. I had an appointment this morning. As I’m getting ready to leave he starts getting tired/ fussy. I got to use one of her favorite lines from when I was open- “They’re crying! Time for me to leave!” She was not amused.
I bet!
e.j. 01:58 PM 03-27-2021
Originally Posted by Sunshine69:
I was having a sneezing fit. Seasonal allergies. Every time I sneezed, dcb said “Bless you”. After about the twelfth sneeze dcb says “Are you okay?” I said “Yes, thank you for asking.” Dcb says “Do you need a bandaid?” Made my day!!!
What a little sweetheart! lol
Annalee 07:17 AM 04-07-2021
Today is National Beer Day......anybody sending home crafts to share with parents for this special day today?
Blackcat31 07:25 AM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by Annalee:
Today is National Beer Day......anybody sending home crafts to share with parents for this special day today?

284878 12:10 PM 04-07-2021
DS to DCG "I sit next to you, I hold your hand" as he grabs her hand. - should I be worried.
284878 02:17 PM 04-14-2021
Sold our couch before we replaced it. DCB has been looking for it all day. Maybe I should not of said it was hiding.
284878 04:08 PM 04-14-2021
Gma (Dcm Mil) dropped off the kids today. She talking about Dcm and says, " I love her but she is flalky", I keep looking forward to keep from laughing.
Josiegirl 03:09 AM 04-17-2021
I'm thinking I must still be reading too much on this site. Waking up from a dream(nightmare) this a.m. all about the 2 worst siblings I ever had in dc and how I had to chase them down to find them because, as usual, they weren't listening to me and were influencing all the other dcks I had. I ended up finding them in another dc that was beautiful, organized, and made me feel so inadequate. All my parents showed up to pick up their children and I realized I hadn't done anything besides chase those 2 to keep up with them. A baby went home unfed and unchanged and I woke up feeling those terrible feelings of having been a horrible provider. Oye.....

It's Saturday. I've been retired 2 years next month and I'm still haunted by dreams about dc. Does it never end??
Cat Herder 06:19 AM 04-17-2021
Originally Posted by Josiegirl:
It's Saturday. I've been retired 2 years next month and I'm still haunted by dreams about dc. Does it never end??
I think most of us face this.

I have a recurring nightmare that I go grocery shopping after closing one night and come home to find my yard full of police, neighbors and media. I am told I left a sleeping child in their crib (forgot they had not been picked up) and the police had to break down my door to get in. Kid is fine, but I am being arrested. Then my husband pulls up. When I look at him I see no emotion in his face other than disappointment and anger. He walks away from me without speaking. I am put in the car.

I always wake up short of breath from it.
284878 09:46 PM 04-18-2021
Ds, almost 3, is playing with two toys this weekend. I am busy working, so I don't catch all of what he says but I do catch... "I love you, Dcg" then he has the one you toy kiss the other toy (not lip to lip) while making a kiss sound. Muh.

The problem is that I not sure which Dcg because he calls them both the same name.
284878 06:12 AM 04-19-2021
My kids toys out side, not in the playground. DCB says "I see ds toy, it is underneath the sky."
DaveA 04:45 AM 04-20-2021
Friend of mine sent this to me.

0DEA2F0F-018A-4DE0-B32C-C31B42230ACB.jpeg
Attached:
Blackcat31 06:27 AM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by DaveA:
Friend of mine sent this to me.

Attachment 5381
Oh I don't doubt for a second, that someone out there did stop and try to inquire within.
Cat Herder 07:00 AM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Oh I don't doubt for a second, that someone out there did stop and try to inquire within.
Me either. I actually read a parent post locally that said "they won't remember it anyway, why go broke paying for the fancy legal one". Speaking of her 6 month and 18 month old children.

Legal here means licensed, in-ratio and inspected or less than two for pay.
Josiegirl 02:32 AM 04-25-2021
This might be one of those 'ya had to be here' moments. But it made me laugh.

I ran out to get a newspaper yesterday and out of the kindness of my heart, I picked up a pint of Ben and Jerry's for dh. I got back home and he said 'did you pick up milk too?' Uh. no cause I had enough for today's coffee before I get groceries. He was eating cereal, which he never eats anymore, with the last of the milk, which he never uses anymore. "I assumed you'd pick up milk because we were getting low"
Ok, no biggie, I'll pick up milk when I get back home from my time out. He was going golfing. I return home with milk, he was already here(golf course wasn't open yet). He said 'didn't you read my texts?' Uh no?
So now we have 2 jugs of milk.

Haha our communication level is so low it barely registers at all.
Tags:cute, funny, happy, inspirational topic, positive, sweet
First ... 3 11 12 13
Reply Up