Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Advice On Best Strollers
jenboo 08:13 AM 06-05-2020
Hello Hello!
So I'm debating between a couple strollers and would like your advice.
My max ratio is 10 kids under two (including my own) with two staff.
I've already decided on getting one wonderfold quad wagon. I want this because it will work great with my own kids (4.5 and 15 months) outside of daycare.

In addition, I'm debating on getting a zoe quad stroller https://zoestrollers.com/products/zo...31423538528290

Its an awesome stroller than can convert to a double.
Pros: sunshades are huge, folds up really small, back seats lay flat for young babies.
Cons: umbrella stroller wheels.

Or

Someone locally is selling a 4 seater kinder van https://www.communityplaythings.com/...44-kindervan-4

Pros: super sturdy, awesome wheels
Cons: doesn't fold so storage will be a challenge, minimum age is 6 months

It does need new seat covers and shades (about $40 each).

I'm so torn on which to get. I know I'll only be able to seat 8 kids so 2 kids will need to walk or be worn (most likely my own).

Or

Do I hold out and keep saving to get a 6 seater stroller to go with the wonderfold wagon. If so, which stroller do you recommend?
Attached: Screenshot_20200605-090832_Facebook.jpg (618.4 KB) 
DaveA 08:20 AM 06-05-2020
I’ve had a Foundations 4 seater similar to the Zoe for almost 10 years and love it. Aside from replacing a brake and a wheel bearing its held up amazingly.
Tin Blues 08:41 AM 06-05-2020
How about a choo choo wagon with an extra wagon. You can pull 4 or even 5 kids. Although 3 to 4 kids is my limit. Drawbacks...takes up a lot of space. But they’re really sturdy plus each kid is separated. Nobody poking or kicking somebody else.
jenboo 08:47 AM 06-05-2020
Originally Posted by Tin Blues:
How about a choo choo wagon with an extra wagon. You can pull 4 or even 5 kids. Although 3 to 4 kids is my limit. Drawbacks...takes up a lot of space. But they’re really sturdy plus each kid is separated. Nobody poking or kicking somebody else.
I had triplets that used one when I was a nanny but it's been a while. Do they have sun shades? Are comfy are they? Are they super noisy with the plastic wheels? How young of a baby can use it?
Michael 02:09 PM 06-05-2020
More threads on Quad Strollers: https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.p...oller+-+4+seat
Tin Blues 06:02 PM 07-10-2020
Originally Posted by jenboo:
I had triplets that used one when I was a nanny but it's been a while. Do they have sun shades? Are comfy are they? Are they super noisy with the plastic wheels? How young of a baby can use it?
No sun shades. I think they’re pretty comfy. The kids really enjoy riding in them. Not terribly noisy but hard to get up curbs. I’ve used a boppy pillow around babies once they’re around 9 months old to give a little extra support. For tiny babies I used an infant car seat fastened carefully to the wagon with tarp straps. And made sure to have a protective sun shade for them. I can pull 4 kids with an wagon extension added on. And a trailer on the back to haul 1st aid kit and drinks. No luck keeping drinks in the cup holders. I always end up with at least one kid that likes to chuck things.
gayewef892 12:58 PM 02-01-2022
There are so many families with children in them these days that finding the perfect stroller that suit your needs is a big must. It can be quite a difficult task to choose what to buy, especially since there are so many models to choose from. An important factor to decide is the terrain you will be using it on. You will want a stroller that's easy to fold up and carry on your shoulder, that's also lightweight and easily stored in the car. Buying a stroller that comes with the infant car seat is reassuring when you have a newborn because you will have a comfortable place for them to sleep, but after some time the car seat may be more of a hassle than a help in your situation. You will want one where the infant car seat can be removed, so that you can eventually use the stroller for older children as well.
Tags:stroller - 4 seat, strollers, sun shades
Reply Up