Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>I Hate Rainy Days and No School
boysx5 11:27 AM 04-26-2010
oh boy what a long day its raining out and the kids are all home today I am going crazy the day has to end soon thanks for letting me get it out
booroo 11:30 AM 04-26-2010
it has been raining here since friday, and today it snowed. But at least we are having school. But saturday was long, with my kids and the dck, I didnt think the day would ever end.
momma2girls 11:41 AM 04-26-2010
Originally Posted by booroo:
it has been raining here since friday, and today it snowed. But at least we are having school. But saturday was long, with my kids and the dck, I didnt think the day would ever end.
It snowed, yuck!! WHere do you live? It's colder here and raining, but thank GOd no snow!!
booroo 11:51 AM 04-26-2010
Originally Posted by Iowa daycare:
It snowed, yuck!! WHere do you live? It's colder here and raining, but thank GOd no snow!!
Nebraska northern part of the state!! Funny thing, we moved here from Montana to get away from the LONG COLD winters, and its been just as bad here.
momma2girls 11:55 AM 04-26-2010
Originally Posted by booroo:
Nebraska northern part of the state!! Funny thing, we moved here from Montana to get away from the LONG COLD winters, and its been just as bad here.
WOW!!! We have had snow in Iowa in April as well, but hopefully we are free from it at least for now!!!!!!!!!!!!!
boysx5 04:21 PM 04-26-2010
Snow, I think I would cry
Tags:iowa, rain
Reply Up