Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Happy Monday!!
SunflowerMama 04:56 AM 05-03-2010
So I'm all set to start my Funshine curriculum with the dcks today and last night found out that both my little ones (18 months and 22 months) won't be here today so it's just me and the 4 3 year olds. It'll make for an easy, easy day with just the older kids and one leaves as early as 3p today so instead of usually 6p on Mondays it's going to be closer to 4p. Happy Monday!!
boysx5 05:42 AM 05-03-2010
enjoy your day love it when its an easy day. I have a fairly easy day myself I'm sure I won't be done til six though but its raining out so hopefully we find something fun to do
originalkat 08:41 AM 05-03-2010
Happy Monday! We have our new playset up so the kids can play on it today! Yippee!
I do not have my Funshine Express box for May yet (should be here tomorrow). What is the first theme this month?
SunflowerMama 09:44 AM 05-03-2010
Originally Posted by originalkat:
Happy Monday! We have our new playset up so the kids can play on it today! Yippee!
I do not have my Funshine Express box for May yet (should be here tomorrow). What is the first theme this month?

It's May Flowers this week and then Monsters next week. You should definitely post pics of the new playground! How exciting!!
mac60 10:02 AM 05-03-2010
Can't wait to see how your playground turned out. Been crazy here. Mondays always are. At lease we got to go outside a while, but it was wet from all the rain this weekend.
originalkat 11:03 AM 05-03-2010
Originally Posted by twinmama:
It's May Flowers this week and then Monsters next week. You should definitely post pics of the new playground! How exciting!!
Thanks TwinMama for the theme info. I posted the pictures on the Playground Question thread.
TGT09 11:37 AM 05-03-2010
I just recieved my FE stuff for this month about an hour ago! I'm so excited to get started with my second month of it! We played outside almost all morning...it was a nice break from the rain we had all weekend. They acted like they needed it. :-) Can't wait to start the new theme tomorrow though!

Let me know what you think of it when you get a chance. I loved that first box of all the cool stuff to hang up!
Tags:funshine, monday
Reply Up