Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Bottles in Pack and Plays
Essentialrose1 02:20 PM 04-20-2016
Hi everyone! We just expanded our preschool of 40 years & opened an infant/toddler room.
We have 2 one year olds in pack and plays & the rest are over 20 months & on mats. We don't give anyone a bottle or sippy to get to sleep. But we have a 13 month old that is still on formula. She gets one bottle in the morning before anyone gets there so it's easy to sit with her in the rocker & give it to her. Her second bottle is after nap & she often sits on the carpet & drinks it. Today the toddlers were wild so the teacher gave it to her in the pack n play to avoid them trying to take it from her. Mom wasn't happy. I'm happy to respect her wishes but I wanted some feedback from other daycare people. I think she expects us to continue hand feeding her the bottle but that's not always possible at 13 months in a classroom full of toddlers. Shes not in an infant room anymore. Thanks in advance.
Tags:bottle no more, bottle to cup, food - age appropriate, regulations, safe sleep, sippy cup training, toddler food
Up