Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Related Children?
mrsking14 09:43 AM 07-25-2011
HELP! I'm in TN, and I have 4 children, plus my 2. I am not licensed (yet) but I'm following the rules. My SIL just text me telling me their sitter all of sudden told them she isn't watching kids anymore with NO notice. They need care for my niece. Of course I wanna take her. I had heard that in TN, children related to you (not just your own children) don't count in ratio. Anyone know if I could be okay taking her? She needs care like, tomorrow.
Liliya 12:23 PM 07-25-2011
Originally Posted by mrsking14:
HELP! I'm in TN, and I have 4 children, plus my 2. I am not licensed (yet) but I'm following the rules. My SIL just text me telling me their sitter all of sudden told them she isn't watching kids anymore with NO notice. They need care for my niece. Of course I wanna take her. I had heard that in TN, children related to you (not just your own children) don't count in ratio. Anyone know if I could be okay taking her? She needs care like, tomorrow.
Yes,you can take her,you will not go over 7 with her right?
I am Licensed and I can have 7 unrelated plus 5 related,but when I have more then 7 ( related or not) I should have a helper. I hope it helps.
With out License you can have 4 unrelated and if you are Licensed you can have 7 unrelated. But anytime their is more then 7,you need helper.
Michael 07:40 PM 07-25-2011
https://www.daycare.com/tennessee/
Tags:ratios, ratios - tennessee, relatives, tennessee
Reply Up