Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Nosey Damn Parents
mac60 01:43 PM 10-12-2010
On the door in my dining room, I have a schedule taped to my door titled "Crazy Schedule", and it has the times/days that I have kids coming and going for school/school pickups/leaving for preschool and dropping back off/ etc. Today, a mom stood at the gate while I went into my kitchen to make her formula to take shopping with her, and when I came back, she says "Yep, you do have a crazy schedule, I would have to write it down too". I wanted to say OMG, you are awful nosey to stand at my gate and stretch your neck far enough to see what is written on my paper. It really pissed me off, it was none of her business, and simply quite rude to stand there and read it, let alone to mention that she in fact read it and commented on it.

What is wrong with people. It is sad that nothing in my home is "ours" anymore. People can be so rude and inconsiderate, and nosy, just pisses me off. How would they like me to come into their home and read their mail, they wouldn't. Because I have something taped to my door for my use does not give a parent the right to stand there and read it. If it was posted inside the front door is one thing, but it wasn't she had to stand at the gate and stretch her neck to read it.
Tags:nosey
Up