Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Very Cute Surprise Yesterday
Josiegirl 04:20 AM 07-15-2015
They must've known I needed a boost to my spirits this week. I let 2 of my SA dcks go get the mail and when they brought it in, I'm thinking 'well that's weird, a couple of them don't even have stamps?' Some of them had been at the table drawing, writing and a couple had asked for envelopes, I gave no thought to it, my mind has been far away elsewhere this week. So I started opening the mail and 4 of the dcks had written me letters. They told me how much they loved me, etc. My heart must have been lifted up 10 notches. I told them they made my day so much happier and gave them all a hug.
Thriftylady 04:48 AM 07-15-2015
Oh how sweet.
AuntTami 05:11 AM 07-15-2015
Originally Posted by Josiegirl:
They must've known I needed a boost to my spirits this week. I let 2 of my SA dcks go get the mail and when they brought it in, I'm thinking 'well that's weird, a couple of them don't even have stamps?' Some of them had been at the table drawing, writing and a couple had asked for envelopes, I gave no thought to it, my mind has been far away elsewhere this week. So I started opening the mail and 4 of the dcks had written me letters. They told me how much they loved me, etc. My heart must have been lifted up 10 notches. I told them they made my day so much happier and gave them all a hug.
That's absolutely the sweetest the thing I've ever read. Kids are amazing and have an uncanny ability to cheer you up, even on the worst days. I love it! Give them an extra hug and kiss today, and maybe a treat. They deserve it.
Blackcat31 05:22 AM 07-15-2015
Originally Posted by Josiegirl:
That is so sweet!!!

Glad your kiddos love and appreciate you so much Josie!!
Shell 06:31 AM 07-15-2015
Aww
Baby Beluga 06:50 AM 07-15-2015
What a sweet thing for them to do!
Play Care 06:56 AM 07-15-2015
Awwww, how nice!
AmyKidsCo 07:22 AM 07-15-2015
Awww, how sweet!
hope 07:30 AM 07-15-2015
Such a sweet gesture. That goes to show you what a great influence you have had on them. Not only do they love the care you have given them, they are also showing how you taught them compassion.
kathiemarie 08:35 AM 07-15-2015
so sweet....
mommyneedsadayoff 09:18 AM 07-15-2015
That is so sweet! My kids love to send "mail" too Glad you are feeling better!
Josiegirl 10:10 AM 07-15-2015
Originally Posted by AuntTami:
That's absolutely the sweetest the thing I've ever read. Kids are amazing and have an uncanny ability to cheer you up, even on the worst days. I love it! Give them an extra hug and kiss today, and maybe a treat. They deserve it.
Brownie and ice cream for snack today.
NoMoreJuice! 11:35 AM 07-15-2015
That's adorable! I'd agree that it's a reflection of the love and care you give them.

Enjoy your day!
Reply Up