Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>answered prayer
Unregistered 03:59 AM 07-01-2015
One of my dcgs had been asking for a slide for our ball pit for a week. The idea sounded great to me, but we couldn't afford to go buy a new one right now. She was so persistent I finally suggested she pray & ask Jesus to help us find one at a garage sale that wouldn't cost too much. She prayed right then. At pick up she kept telling her mom that Jesus was getting her a slide. Her mom tried to explain sometimes our prayers aren't answered as quickly as we'd like, but dcg was determined. Haha It was kind of cute. I just chuckled and left it at that. The next morning I got a random text from dh saying a daycare in our area was closing and I should check it out. I thought it was a long shot, but I texted the lady & asked if she had a little tikes slide and she did! I got it for $10! The kids have been having a blast with it & dcg keeps jumping up & down saying, "I asked for this." She kept telling Jesus thank you & jumping around when she saw it. Cutest thing ever!
Josiegirl 04:09 AM 07-01-2015
Haha Well how about that!!
Shell 05:25 AM 07-01-2015
That's adorable!

Let's hope she doesn't pray for a pony next
TXhomedaycare 05:50 AM 07-01-2015
That's awesome. My son prayed for snow this winter and I warned him it doesn't snow in TX and that if something comes down it will be ice. Record snow fall on 4 days. (real snow not ice). We made snow angels of course
Blackcat31 05:59 AM 07-01-2015
Originally Posted by Shell:

Let's hope she doesn't pray for a pony next

Oh! Let's hope not!

Originally Posted by TXhomedaycare:
That's awesome. My son prayed for snow this winter and I warned him it doesn't snow in TX and that if something comes down it will be ice. Record snow fall on 4 days. (real snow not ice). We made snow angels of course
Aw, that's awesome!!
finsup 08:32 AM 07-01-2015
Aw that's wonderful! I love how God answers little children's prayers and even when he doesn't give them what they pray for (sorry 3 year old son, I think it may be a while before God gives you a REAL fire truck lol) it gives us teachable moments about being patient and trusting God <3
mommiebookworm 09:00 AM 07-01-2015
That's so sweet!
Reply Up