Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Going To Work On Blocking My Circle
sahm2three 09:40 AM 12-29-2010
Running is the name of the game today. Time outs are not stopping them. They run out of time out! UGH! It is making me crazy. Weather is crappy and I am a little irritated because my dh is off work and took my 2 older kids skiing. I should be happy for them, but instead I am resentful of the fact that I am here working. UGH. And the kids are all in a mood today! Hitting, running, telling me NO, crabby. Ugh. I can't wait for 5 to roll around!
marniewon 09:45 AM 12-29-2010
Nap time? lol

Sorry you have to deal with that today! Something about the holidays get the kids all hyped up and behaving badly. I think anyway....wouldn't know, the only one I have today is always behaving badly....lol.
boysx5 10:11 AM 12-29-2010
sounds like my day just think tomorrow is our Friday for those of us who are off for a three day weekend its the only thing keeping me sane today
Blackcat31 10:28 AM 12-29-2010
Originally Posted by boysx5:
sounds like my day just think tomorrow is our Friday for those of us who are off for a three day weekend its the only thing keeping me sane today
extactly.....if I had to work Friday too, I'd be heading for the looney bin after work today!!
gbcc 05:19 PM 12-29-2010
Something is in the air! I nearly cried today thinking about summer comming!!
SilverSabre25 06:41 PM 12-29-2010
i agree with gbcc that something's in the air. I am dreaming of having a whole weekend with nothing to do but clean and reorganize...but that won't happen until the second weekend of January at the soonest.

And blackcat, I *do* have to work Friday, and Saturday too! (Sat is only one kid though thank god)
Tags:chaos, chaotic time
Reply Up