Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Private Messages about Childcare
Country Kids 11:46 AM 05-07-2018
Is anyone else on here receiving private messages for childcare?

I have received two in the past couple weeks, appears to be members asking for care. One was for care for a school age child and wanted to know if I charged under $100. They live clear across the country from me.

Just received another one asking for care for a child for $75 a week. Not sure where they live though but wanted to meet up.

In all years I have been on here I haven't had this happen. I did talk to Michael and he said the sight seems to be more active for people seeking care but was just wondering if anyone else is receiving requests.
lovemykidstoo 02:08 PM 05-07-2018
Originally Posted by Country Kids:
Is anyone else on here receiving private messages for childcare?

I have received two in the past couple weeks, appears to be members asking for care. One was for care for a school age child and wanted to know if I charged under $100. They live clear across the country from me.

Just received another one asking for care for a child for $75 a week. Not sure where they live though but wanted to meet up.

In all years I have been on here I haven't had this happen. I did talk to Michael and he said the sight seems to be more active for people seeking care but was just wondering if anyone else is receiving requests.
I haven't yet. Strange that you've gotten a couple like that so close to each other.
Reply Up