Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Junior Bandages
Pestle 06:19 AM 05-17-2018
Does nobody sell these any more? I just ordered a couple of boxes on Amazon after checking all the pharmacies, grocery stores, Target, and Walmart.

What do you use for tiny fingers?
Blackcat31 06:35 AM 05-17-2018
Originally Posted by Pestle:
Does nobody sell these any more? I just ordered a couple of boxes on Amazon after checking all the pharmacies, grocery stores, Target, and Walmart.

What do you use for tiny fingers?
I've never really thought about it but I thought Band-aides were all just the same other than the cutsie pictures they add to them so kids want them even when there is no reason to just because Hello Kitty or Spiderman is on them.

I've always bought the boxes with multiple sizes/shapes in them until recently I discovered Curad Extreme sport bandages....they are antibacterial and extra long (and narrow) so they wrap around super nicely plus the pad is on one end so you can actually wrap it verse other bandaids that have the pads right in the middle

That probably wasn't much help...
I can't remember the last time I had to use a bandaid for a kid in care....let's just say this current group doesn't physically move enough to need them.
Cat Herder 06:47 AM 05-17-2018
I like these.

https://www.uline.com/BL_1390/Uline-...E&gclsrc=aw.ds

The fingertip bandages are great for those winter raw cuticles.
daycarediva 09:51 AM 05-17-2018
BC SAME! I have NO summer knees (or elbows) no child in care even has a scrape. SAD!
flying_babyb 06:13 PM 05-17-2018
As far as sore fingers go, probably not a daycare friendly option but: Johnson and Johnson first aid tape put over the top of the nail (like when bit to short) will draw out the soreness. This stuff is the bomb for blisters, pulling out wood slivers (glass slivers).
Reply Up