Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Miss A needs a sick day!
Miss A 06:13 AM 09-29-2015
My other half was up most of the night last night with stomach trouble. I didn't give it much thought, as he regularly has a little tummy trouble. Well, I don't think this was his regular tummy trouble, as now I believe I have it too. Ugh. And of course, I already have kids in my care. Oh, how I miss the days of working in a center, where I was able to take a sick day with little trouble as I always had an assistant!
Blackcat31 07:30 AM 09-29-2015
Originally Posted by a.lenz.girl:
My other half was up most of the night last night with stomach trouble. I didn't give it much thought, as he regularly has a little tummy trouble. Well, I don't think this was his regular tummy trouble, as now I believe I have it too. Ugh. And of course, I already have kids in my care. Oh, how I miss the days of working in a center, where I was able to take a sick day with little trouble as I always had an assistant!
Ugh! I hope you feel better soon!

If it gets worse, I would not feel guilty one bit calling parents to come pick up. You can always tell them that the rest you get today may help speed the recovery process so you don't have to close tomorrow.
Snowmom 08:05 AM 09-29-2015
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Ugh! I hope you feel better soon!

If it gets worse, I would not feel guilty one bit calling parents to come pick up. You can always tell them that the rest you get today may help speed the recovery process so you don't have to close tomorrow.
Yes! Better to take the time and heal.

Btw, love the new profile pic Blackcat. Very distinguished
littletots 09:50 AM 09-29-2015
Oh, never good to juggle your day not feeling your best. Hope it's just a 24hr thing.
Blackcat31 09:52 AM 09-29-2015
Originally Posted by Snowmom:

Aw, thanks...it's actually my own black cat.

I caught him napping in the sunshine the other day on our back deck so I figured I should use my own black cat as an avatar since I actually do own one.

I took one of him mid-yawn and loved it but choose the distinguished picture instead...here's his big old yawn pic
Attached: a26bdd3f-6e9d-4c67-8a37-3db7b4c37543_zpswnm3fqk5.JPG (73.0 KB) 
Silly Songs 02:22 PM 09-29-2015
What a cutie !
spud912 02:30 PM 09-29-2015
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Aw, thanks...it's actually my own black cat.

I caught him napping in the sunshine the other day on our back deck so I figured I should use my own black cat as an avatar since I actually do own one.

I took one of him mid-yawn and loved it but choose the distinguished picture instead...here's his big old yawn pic
You should put the other one up when you're ready to lay down the law
Thriftylady 03:11 PM 09-29-2015
Originally Posted by Snowmom:

I like it too! The other one was pretty. This guy is smart!
Febby 03:35 PM 09-29-2015
I ended up leaving work early with stomach issues. I didn't feel great all day and then I threw up. And I must have looked pretty awful because usually you have to throw up twice to get sent home, but they sent someone to replace me within five minutes of the first puke. Then I went home and threw up some more.

I do like the kitty, BC.
Reply Up