Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
1 2
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Judge Judy?
Zoe 07:43 AM 01-24-2013
I know! I've been recording it every day in the hopes that Kim's case is on and now I'm hooked!
daycare 07:53 AM 01-24-2013
its always fun to watch when it's NOT your drama........especially in the court room...
sammie 10:07 AM 01-28-2013
Looks like it might be on Friday...???
Country Kids 10:15 AM 01-28-2013
Originally Posted by sammie:
Looks like it might be on Friday...???
That possibly looks like it!!! Even if it isn't will be an interesting watch.
Lyss 04:02 PM 01-28-2013
For Friday the website says:

“Ex-Lover Restraining Order”

A woman says that despite her restraining order against her ex-lover, he refuses to move on; he sues her for an unpaid utility bill.

“Ex-Boyfriend vs. Ex-Boyfriend”

A man claims his ex-boyfriend had him falsely arrested and allegedly took his belongings without permission.

Or was this last weeks?
Blackcat31 05:31 PM 01-28-2013
Originally Posted by Lyss:

A woman says that despite her restraining order against her ex-lover, he refuses to move on; he sues her for an unpaid utility bill.

A man claims his ex-boyfriend had him falsely arrested and allegedly took his belongings without permission.

Or was this last weeks?
The info on my DVR says Friday's (Feb 01, 2013) case is about parents who are claiming their 18 month old son was abused by their daycare provider and want their fees returned.

DEFINITELY sounds like Kimberli's case.
mema 07:18 PM 01-28-2013
I may have to turn a tv around so I can watch it with the volume down and caption on and get the kids interested in something! I have no way of recording it, unless I can find my old vcr
mom2many 07:44 PM 01-28-2013
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
The info on my DVR says Friday's (Feb 01, 2013) case is about parents who are claiming their 18 month old son was abused by their daycare provider and want their fees returned.

DEFINITELY sounds like Kimberli's case.
Yes, this is what mine said too. I had set it up to air all "new" shows and this episode is supposed to air at 4 pm and not at 7:30 pm like they have been recently.
Lucy 07:50 PM 01-28-2013
The info on my tv for Friday's episode says:

The alleged abuse of a toddler at a day-care provider marks a case.
A man and his ex-wife clash over cell-phone costs.

Odd way to word it, but this has got to be it for sure!!
lovemykidstoo 07:53 PM 01-28-2013
Originally Posted by Lyss:

Or was this last weeks?
That's what I'm seeing too
spud912 09:19 PM 01-28-2013
Originally Posted by lovemykidstoo:
That's what I'm seeing too
I see this too
sammie 05:55 AM 01-29-2013
My DVR shows two new shows airing on Friday. The 4:00 one is the Ex-Boyfriend vs Ex-Boyfriend and the 4:30 is the one that may be her case. Usually there is only one new episode per day...however, there are a couple of days this week where it is showing two.
Blackcat31 06:13 AM 01-29-2013
Well, the good news for those of you who don't see the right case set to air on Friday, is that Youtube seems to have the latest shows posted within a day or two of the original air date so you could always look it up there.
Kimberli 06:56 AM 01-29-2013
I am sure the one that BC is reading from is my case - but like many of you guys, my local station doesn't show the description for that case on Friday - anyway - that's it! I am thinking that if it is airing some places this week, maybe our local stations will be a week or so behind in the rotation!
lovemykidstoo 07:12 AM 01-29-2013
Originally Posted by Kimberli:
I am sure the one that BC is reading from is my case - but like many of you guys, my local station doesn't show the description for that case on Friday - anyway - that's it! I am thinking that if it is airing some places this week, maybe our local stations will be a week or so behind in the rotation!
That stinks that you can't even watch it. Boo! If someone sees it on youtube let us know!
Meeko 07:48 AM 01-29-2013
I'll have to watch for it on YouTube. We don't have cable TV.
Lyss 09:12 AM 01-29-2013
That's great it's on youtube! Friday is my stressfull group so I'll have to catch it on youtube or break out the old vcr!
Tags:judge judy, mongolian spots
1 2
Reply Up