Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
First ... 2 3 4
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Someone I Don't Know Is Living In My Home!
permanentvacation 09:23 PM 08-07-2015
From what you are saying, it does sound like a poltergeist. Now you have me researching poltergeists more in depth. From what I can tell, a poltergeist is a subconscious telekinetic act of a person which often happens when that person is going through some type of stress.

But none of us in my household, well, as far as I know, none of us are telekinetic. Maybe one or more of us are, but we don't consciously know that we are.

I haven't researched HOW one becomes telekinetic yet, but if the poltergeist part comes out from stress, both of my girls and I all undergo PLENTY of stress on a common basis and we all lived through a long time of domestic abuse from my ex-husband which definitely effected us all with the way we handle stress and other things that life throws at us all. Hmmm.... now you have me really wondering if one of us has been the one causing all of the weird things we've experienced.

Okay, so, a couple of questions that I have now are:

How does one become telekinetic in the first place?

What makes a person bring out the poltergeist within them?

How does one keep the poltergeist from coming out?

Is it really basically that a person gets a certain level of stress and then subconsciously moves things?

And if this is all done subconsciously, WHERE DO THE FAST FOOD WRAPPERS COME FROM??? Please tell me how a person's mind can create physical food wrappers from thin air!?!?! I personally picked up the fast food wrappers off of my basement floor. They were real wrappers. Not figments of my imagination, not simply something that had been moved from the kitchen table to the coffee table. But real wrappers that were NO WHERE in my house that somehow got themselves on my basement floor. I don't understand how someone can with their minds create a physical thing out of thin air.

However, through the research that I've been doing tonight, it is common enough for a poltergeist to make physical things appear that were never in someone's house.

Anyway, so now I'm researching telekinetic abilities and poltergeists.
permanentvacation 09:40 PM 08-07-2015
All of the females in my family are connected to the spiritual world (or something). We have all had premonitions. My sister has been able to simply meet a person for the first time without knowing anything about that person at all and be able to know right away about an illness that person has (that is not a visible illness). My mother was visited by her father, I was visited by my mother after her death. I have also been visited by either Jesus Christ or an angel. I've seen the Grim Reaper walking down my hallway and firmly believe that I've literally run into and out of Hell in my daughter's bedroom.

So, I guess it wouldn't be too far fetched to believe that one of us can subconsciously have our stress turn into us unknowingly move things, make strange noises, etc.

But just thinking of that concept makes me be afraid of my own self. It makes me feel like I might not truly be 'me' at all times. Or if I'm not the poltergeist or 'agent' (which is the person that brings out the poltergeist), that one of my kids might not truly be 'themselves' at all times! Wow! What a strange concept to even try to imagine. It makes it sound like someone with multiple personalities.

Yeah, I don't like the idea of it being a poltergeist at all! I'd rather it be a spirit. Then I would know it's not something that one of my family members is doing without even knowing that they are doing it!
permanentvacation 10:25 PM 08-07-2015
So far, this is the only website that I have found that tells you how to get rid of the poltergeist that's bottled up inside of you that comes out when you get too stressed. http://www.wikihow.com/Resolve-a-Poltergeist
permanentvacation 11:20 PM 08-07-2015
I have a couple of more questions...

According to my research, a poltergeist is brought on by a person (agent) who is stressed or overly upset. So, my question is once the poltergeist activity starts, does that specific person (agent) have to be in the home every time there is poltergeist activity? Or is it that the agent's negative 'vibes' are released into the house and even if that specific agent is not home, their negative 'vibes' can keep the poltergeist activity going?

If the poltergeist is from a specific person (agent), then why would their negative energy that created the poltergeist physically attack themselves/scare themselves? It would seem like the stressed/mad/upset person would want to take their anger out on others, but not themselves.
Josiegirl 03:13 AM 08-08-2015
I'm certainly not debating all those weird things that have happened to you PV, but there are definitely some very strange concepts there. I'm of the mindset where I have a hard time accepting things if I don't see them. I'm certainly not one of the sensitive types who gets to witness all those things. Sometimes I wish I were. Most of the time I'm glad I'm not. Hope you find answers to your questions. I'm glad you haven't had any more activities going on recently. That, in itself, would cause the stressed out poltergeist to come out for sure!!
permanentvacation 08:00 AM 08-08-2015
Thank you, Josiegirl. I am very glad that nothing weird has happened for a while too!
carolpalmer 05:20 AM 06-22-2016
Hi,
Sounds weird. From what I read, the burger cover in the basement points to the fact that it is not some unnatural forces but some miscreants who is unleashing terror in your house. But it is high time you catch him redhanded and hand him to the police. And the solution is very simple . Get a security camera installed. In this modern day world, with theso much advances made in the field of security cameras, nothing in this world can fool you. I would suggest you to rush to some home security alarm systems which could help you in this matter. One such service is Calgary Alarm. I would like to caution you that being harmless doesn’t mean you are safe. Smoke that miscreant out at the earliest.
Mariahsaint 11:35 AM 06-22-2016
Wow, this was a wild ride from start to finish.

I would love to hear an update.
permanentvacation 11:59 AM 06-22-2016
The update is that absolutely nothing has happened since I was posting about it. I just looked back at my posts and realized that it's been around a year since things have happened. I know it's been a while, I haven't even thought of those things for a while. But I didn't realize that it's been around a year. Very nice! Hope things stay quiet.
sleepinghart 07:52 AM 06-23-2016
Originally Posted by permanentvacation:
The update is that absolutely nothing has happened since I was posting about it. I just looked back at my posts and realized that it's been around a year since things have happened. I know it's been a while, I haven't even thought of those things for a while. But I didn't realize that it's been around a year. Very nice! Hope things stay quiet.
~Thanks for the update! Are all the same people still around that were around a year ago?
permanentvacation 08:14 AM 06-23-2016
I have different daycare kids, but the same people and pets live here. But, my daughter's anger and abusive behavior has calmed down a lot over the past year. I wonder if her anger brought the poltergeist on. I've read on a couple of websites that it's thought that a poltergeist is brought on by a person's negative energy. Here are two websites about that.

http://sixthsenseparanormal.com/arti...ause-haunting/

http://www.crystalinks.com/poltergeists.html

I do know that at least a couple of times my daughter wasn't home when weird things happened. But most of the time she was home when things happened.
sleepinghart 09:31 AM 06-25-2016
Originally Posted by permanentvacation:
I have different daycare kids, but the same people and pets live here. But, my daughter's anger and abusive behavior has calmed down a lot over the past year. I wonder if her anger brought the poltergeist on. I've read on a couple of websites that it's thought that a poltergeist is brought on by a person's negative energy. Here are two websites about that.

http://sixthsenseparanormal.com/arti...ause-haunting/

http://www.crystalinks.com/poltergeists.html

I do know that at least a couple of times my daughter wasn't home when weird things happened. But most of the time she was home when things happened.
~Yes, I've heard a lot about people's, especially young people/adolescents and especially girls, negative emotions being the cause of a poltergeist so that is a good theory.
Tags:drug dealers, ghosts, intruders, suspicious activity
First ... 2 3 4
Reply Up